PDA

View Full Version : XS puppia harness??!

moniechris
29th January 2007, 05:23 PM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/moniechris/freaky.jpg
Zoey says:

"Please sell me an XS puppia harness for cheap!! Look how big this size small collar is on me!! Mommy had to spend extra money to get me a new, smaller collar and she is now broke! We don't know yet, but I may grow fast and won't use it for very long...(Mommy doubts it because I am a skinny mini). She was also sooo nice and bought me a size small puppia, but it also looks like a dress on my teeny tiny frame. She is used to my big fat stinky brothers so I will forgive her! Help!!"

Who can say no to that face? Seriously though, let me know if you have any you can spare to part with! :D :D :D :D :D

arasara
29th January 2007, 05:37 PM
Roxanne has them on sale at her site righ tnow ;)

I got Faith an "itty bitty" harness from petsmart for when the small didn't fit her.. good luck! :)

She's sooooo adorable Monica! :) I am in love! :flwr: :flwr:

Lindsay
29th January 2007, 06:51 PM
Zoey, that face makes me want to buy you an XS and just let you have it :lol: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: She is precious. Now, I have to get back to my sentences.

I don't need another dog.

For now...:lol:

Cicero's Mummy
29th January 2007, 07:02 PM
Have you ever tried a "Gooby" harness (might be spelled wrong)? It is just like a Puppia, but come in smaller sizes. We had a small for a chihuahua we had and it fit just fine... and he was only 3 lbs!

yvonne
6th February 2007, 02:42 PM
I have an old xs pink puppia that i don't use any more. If you're still looking for one, i can post it to you. No charge.
Yvonne

moniechris
6th February 2007, 02:47 PM
Really??!!! I would love to have it!! I will PM you with my info! Thank you soooo much!!
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

Lynn
6th February 2007, 03:47 PM
:flwr: Smiles to Yvonne!! :flwr: Maybe when Zoey has outgrown it you can 'pay it forward' ... and give it to another looking for an xs puppia.

I just ordered Molly & Max their first Puppias yesterday...can't wait for them to get here! Molly gets pink and Max gets black....dh insisted that Max get black....I was thinking red would be a better choice....but dh doesn't insist very often and they are his pups too!

Have a great day!!!!

Lynn