• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cav in a bath

amia

hiya everyone,

joeys going in for surgery tomorrow morning (getting bits done) here he is having a bath so he smells nice and clean for the vet.

hes only teeny weeny thing
373640276_a4e980032a.jpg

373640279_19357e80e0.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. Joey is adorable. Let us know how his surgery goes. Your vet will appreciate a nice sweet smelling cavalier. Joey will be fine, these dogs are so friendly even at the vet after Tucker's had a shot, he licks their faces. Will Joey be staying overnight?

hi Joanne

no he should be home by the afternoon :xfngr: :xfngr:

im nervous actually because he’s so tiny and light as a feather.i worry about his little body coping with the anaesthetic. :(
i couldnt cope if anything bad happend to him :(

what a sweety! They all look so skinny when wet huh!
In dutch I call my Sam a 'mormel' when he's wet, I can't find a translation for it, but it's like what it sounds like :D
They're much ptrettier when they just got dry, sooo fluffy :luv:

See... if that was Darla, she would be in the tub/shower with me... She does this about once a week (not my choice :x )... Darla looks like a little old man when she is all wet in the tub... lol

Hi everyone

thanks for all your replies and well wishes!joeys home now and doing really good.hes very tired and having a nice nap by the fire his fav spot in the house.

the only odd thing is that when my dad collected him the nurse said that hes now missing his 2 front teeth! :yikes Apparently they fell out because they were bad. I guess when they took the tube out of his mouth. I really find this hard to understand because I do check his teeth and put doggy tooth paste on them and they seemed fine. It was just his 2 front ones and the others are fine?? I know his 2 front teeth overlapped a little but they didn’t look bad.im just a little shocked by this.

Oh he's such a sweet little boy! They look so vulnerable when they're having a bath.

I've had surgery myself a few times, and the papers I had to sign beforehand state that they are not responsible for any damage to dental work. :yikes Doesn't seem right to me.

I think I'd be upset too if my puppy's teeth came out, and would definitely think about changing vets. I'm sure Joey must still be as handsome and sweet, though, and it shouldn't affect his ability to eat. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Hi Cathy

he can eat fine so thats all that matters.i just found it strange. :? when i looked in his mouth i didnt know whether to laugh or cry at his missing little teeth.i just wish i could of seen the missing teeth to see for myself if they were really bad because i dont think they were.just made me think how rough they must of been when they pulled the tube out of his mouth.

anyway hes doing brilliantly so im glad about that. :D

Back