• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey @ 16 weeks

Harvey

Some updated pics of Harvey feeling fit and healthy (for a change)

371764392_348fdd20e7.jpg

Still waiting for Harvey's blood test results to come back from the USA for possible Immune Deficiency Disorder - Fingers Crossed
:xfngr:

371764388_0938b1c7ec.jpg

he's so cute he a lot bigger than lady and she 16 weeks should i be concerned that he's bigger?. I love his beauty spots they make him look so handsome. Hope his test results come back ok.

what a cutie... love the freckles. harvey looks like such a mischevious little boy :p . best of luck with the test results, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

OH my gosh I love him!!! I just adore his little camo puppia and freckles!!! Like a naughty little redhead!!! :lotsaluv:

He is so cute! No one would mistake him for a girl. He oozes little boy! :flwr: Good luck with the results :D

He's yummy and he's got freckles too - just like my Charlie - we joke that freckles make them naughty :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
He's yummy and he's got freckles too - just like my Charlie - we joke that freckles make them naughty :lol:

How funny is that, this boy ( in the middle )

356227884_0bc3efe731.jpg

he's one "Active" one! icon_devil and he is already showing potential freckles! about 6 of them around the nose ( yes i counted them.. icon_blshing )

:w**h**: Watch out! As the freckles develop, so does the naughty streak :lol: Of course, it's very hard to tell them off or get mad at them - I'm sure Charlie laughs at me when I say 'Oh no! What have you done NOW!!!!' to him :roll: :lol:

Harvey is so cute! I'm sorry he's not been well ... I hope his tests come back alright!

Puppy kisses to Harvey!!!

Thank you everyone for your kindness and words of luck for Harvey!!

We are so please that he has been so very well for a few weeks now - i am really hoping that the results come back negitive!!!

We are going to our first puppy class tonight and i can't wait!!! b*n*n*

Back