PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar

PamH
30th January 2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks Joanne, for motivating me to post a new avatar.
Pam

cavalicious
30th January 2007, 01:49 AM
OMG :yikes Madeline is so gorgeous :lotsaluv:

moniechris
30th January 2007, 01:52 AM
ooooooooooh I love her tag!!!! Where did you get that??!! She looks beautiful and so sophisticated!! :lotsaluv:

Zippy
30th January 2007, 01:52 AM
Great picture!

Maddy is beautiful! :flwr: :flwr:

Lexie
30th January 2007, 02:29 AM
Love the picture. She is so photogenic.

Joanne M
30th January 2007, 10:24 AM
awwwwwww Pam she is perfect. I love her little expression, and those freckles on her cheeks are adorable. I cannot wait to meet her. I love the new avatar. How is Miss Maddy doing, has she escaped from her x-pen lately?

coconut
30th January 2007, 10:51 AM
pam she is so cute and she has gotten so big!! :) freddie thinks she is a hottie :flwr:

Fraggle
30th January 2007, 10:53 AM
Beautiful avatar!! I really need to get the camera out and take a new one of Bella.

Cathy Moon
30th January 2007, 11:11 AM
What a sweet little face! :wggle:

Fraggle, I think your avatar is beautiful!

PamH
30th January 2007, 12:55 PM
awwwwwww Pam she is perfect. I love her little expression, and those freckles on her cheeks are adorable. I cannot wait to meet her. I love the new avatar. How is Miss Maddy doing, has she escaped from her x-pen lately?

Yes, she did escape on Sunday. This time she climbed it like a ladder.
I don't know what she did when she got to the top, threw herself over or jumped. We came home and the moss from the artificial tree was all over the place. We put her back in the pen and saw her use the rungs as a ladder and she had her head over the top, but then she got back down.
Hopefully however she got out once she was at the top scared her enough not to do it again. I will be checking and may have to get a "roof".
Pam

cavlover
30th January 2007, 01:11 PM
:snap: Madeleine, is so beautiful that georgous face how could you ever get mad at that face :p
judy

Lindsay
30th January 2007, 01:41 PM
She is so cute! What a great face! :flwr: