• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bonnie new puppia ( does she like it ? )

inca

urm not so sure LOL .....she just poked her tongue out

DSCF0005-1.jpg

i think she is thinkg .........erm do i have to go out walking now LOL

she isn't a great walker more of a GAS FIRE GRANNY .........

PS she is the lovely India's mum x

thanks cathy ..i really found it hard to choose ....so i just went with the black and just hoped it would look ok :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's licking her lips in anticipation of the long hike..... :badgrin:

LOL Bonnies dosen't do hikes she prefers plods :flwr:

my hubby says she has 2 speeds SLOW and STOP

Black looks great on her!! She's licking her lips in anticipation of all of the compliments she's going to get :D

Linda said:
How old is she. ??????????

She is gorgeous. :D :D :D

she will be 6 in the spring .....she's a quiet funny character not like her daughter India who is a real live wire icon_whistling

awwwwww cute picture, one question, what is a "gas fire granny"? It sounds like a funny expression, I like it.

lol .............a gas fire granny

she hogs the heat and loves to sit by the fire like an old granny LOL

inca said:
lol .............a gas fire granny
she hogs the heat and loves to sit by the fire like an old granny LOL

Did you make the quote up or is it a common expression? Either way, I think I'll use it, I may have to say "a radiator granny" instead :lol:

My Mum has two goldens that are gas fire grannies (except she has a wood burning stove) My two don't get the chance as my fire is in the wall like a TV - but they do like to get underneath the radiator :D

Back