PDA

View Full Version : More Snow Pictures....

Jackie
30th January 2007, 05:51 PM
Cathy mentioned all the beautiful snow we've gotten here in Ohio. I tried to get a "creative" shot with flowers and snow. Well...it didn't work but it's still kind of pretty ;)

Here's the flower and snow shot..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Jkurlich/IMG_2494.jpg

And Miss Ally checking things out...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Jkurlich/IMG_2495.jpg

Harvey
30th January 2007, 05:58 PM
What beautiful pictures!!!

We very rarely get snow ever here in the south of England, it doesnt really get cold enough!!

We havent had proper snowman building snow for years and years - my 8 year old has never seen proper snow laid! We just get little flurrys and then it melts before it even really hits the ground, never lasts long!

Joanne M
30th January 2007, 07:06 PM
Very pretty snow scene. I love the amaryllisses they look beautiful. I wish I had some last time I purchased they lasted for ages. Ally looks like she enjoys them too, are they safe flowers for dogs? I'm never sure what is or isn't.

Jackie
30th January 2007, 07:14 PM
The flowers went back up on the counter as soon as I snapped the photo. I'm not sure if they're safe for animals but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Plus my daughter would not be happy to see a chunk out of the flower she grew :flwr:

I should have waited to take the shot. Right now we have white out conditions and you can not even see out the window because of all the snow :eek:

Cathy T
30th January 2007, 07:26 PM
Those are beautiful Jackie!! I do miss the snow. Right now we are having rain...not the same thing!!!

merlinsmum
30th January 2007, 08:41 PM
Beautiful Pictures........You are quite a dab hand at the old photography :D

inca
30th January 2007, 10:54 PM
great picture ...i wish we had snow like that :(

*Pauline*
31st January 2007, 12:55 AM
Looks like you live in the woods...WOW! Are those trees in your garden? Lovely :D

Cathy Moon
31st January 2007, 03:36 AM
Ooooo Jackie, I love your photos!

Maxxs_Mummy
31st January 2007, 02:03 PM
Want to send some of that snow over here please? We were promised some on the weekend and it never materialised :(

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!