• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Snow Pictures....

Jackie

Cathy mentioned all the beautiful snow we've gotten here in Ohio. I tried to get a "creative" shot with flowers and snow. Well...it didn't work but it's still kind of pretty ;)

Here's the flower and snow shot..
IMG_2494.jpg

And Miss Ally checking things out...
[/img]
IMG_2495.jpg

What beautiful pictures!!!

We very rarely get snow ever here in the south of England, it doesnt really get cold enough!!

We havent had proper snowman building snow for years and years - my 8 year old has never seen proper snow laid! We just get little flurrys and then it melts before it even really hits the ground, never lasts long!

Very pretty snow scene. I love the amaryllisses they look beautiful. I wish I had some last time I purchased they lasted for ages. Ally looks like she enjoys them too, are they safe flowers for dogs? I'm never sure what is or isn't.

The flowers went back up on the counter as soon as I snapped the photo. I'm not sure if they're safe for animals but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Plus my daughter would not be happy to see a chunk out of the flower she grew :flwr:

I should have waited to take the shot. Right now we have white out conditions and you can not even see out the window because of all the snow :eek:

Those are beautiful Jackie!! I do miss the snow. Right now we are having rain...not the same thing!!!

Want to send some of that snow over here please? We were promised some on the weekend and it never materialised :(

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!

Back