PDA

View Full Version : Sara has arrived in Arkansas

Barrster
30th January 2007, 06:12 PM
And boy oh boy is she excited.

She cant hardly wait to get her hands on Faith, and I cant hardly wait to see pics!

Just wanted to share her excitement with you all =)

Joanne M
30th January 2007, 06:19 PM
Thank you so much ..... I'm getting excited too, now I can't wait either!!

Linda
30th January 2007, 06:20 PM
Hey Anita

So sorry luv, I wasn't sure if you were gonna be around today.

updte: :updte: :updte:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee, Sara is in Arkansa and she just saw Mic coming along in her Sporty Red Bug.

So they should be at Mic's soon. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :mexwav:

Of course after their shopping spree. :jmp2:

Either Sara will try and post later if she can herself or Mic,
if not I will give you some more details when I hear from her again. :thmbsup:

moniechris
30th January 2007, 06:23 PM
YAAAY SARA!!! I might as well have taken the day off to follow all of this...I am not getting a THING done at work icon_whistling :lol:

Barrster
30th January 2007, 06:29 PM
Ahh sorry Linda, didnt see your updates in the other post.

Like Sara, I didnt get much sleep last night either so didnt look till after I posted.
Something to do with a parent not sleeping well until they know their children are all safe and sound at whatever destination they are going to.

Linda
30th January 2007, 06:38 PM
Oh it's fine darlin, Sara had just mentioned that you may of been working today. I am so excited for her, she has gone beyond the ends of the earth for this little baby. *ng*l

She so deserves her, I can't wait to see her I guess they will be off shopping for a bit. Not that she needed to do anymore Anita. :shock:

You have yourself a wonderful wonderful daughter, but I am sure you know that already. :hug:

I am so happy for her, bet you didn't sleep either it is so exciting. :w**h**:
She is gonna be one tired gal once she gets home tonight. :slp: :slp:

But I bet she won't sleep a wink. :wggle:

Roxanne
30th January 2007, 07:44 PM
Yay !! Thanks for the update !!!! Soooooooooo EXCITING !!!!! Cant wait till she calls again with .......I have her in my arms and she is perfect !!!!!!!