View Full Version : My Ebayers

merlinsmum
30th January 2007, 07:24 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/374714504_2a645086a7.jpg
I'm looking for a bargain............
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/166/374714507_4565e764b5.jpg
Thats it..... thats the one I want
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/374714510_bb25177595.jpg
I think I need some specks mum, I gotta get right up to the screen....
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/374714515_586caa0905.jpg
{{{{Mum}}}}} tell him.....I wanna buy something toooo
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/374714519_404a6a7ffe.jpg
Come on...... the bid doesn't end for ages yet
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/374714524_1bfe44fedf.jpg
I knew it!!!!, he falls asleep an I have to keep watch!, I suppose that's what big bruvers are for........

Lindsay
30th January 2007, 07:31 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you make them pay their own credit card bills!

Cathy T
30th January 2007, 07:32 PM
Oh good Lord...you had me laughing out loud. Those were hilarious! Did they get what they wanted?

merlinsmum
30th January 2007, 08:25 PM
Oakley wanted a Royal canin agility tunnel...... and yeah he won (with the help of his dad :D )

Jackie
30th January 2007, 08:58 PM
:*bay: :*bay: Too funny!!!

inca
30th January 2007, 09:05 PM
:jump:
thats great ..............

Cathy Moon
31st January 2007, 03:00 AM
:lol: So cute and funny! :D Kirsty, you're raising them to be little computer nerds!!! ;)

babyC
31st January 2007, 11:03 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
31st January 2007, 12:50 PM
LMAO Kirsty, Oakley looks like he wants to get IN the computer & Merls looks oh so patiently on, bless him :lol:

PamH
31st January 2007, 12:55 PM
So funny. I have to run off to work now but I can do that laughing.
Pam

Joanne M
31st January 2007, 01:15 PM
Oh my goodness those are hilarious. I cannot wait to show my niece, when she gets here this weekend. She loves to see the doggies going online.

moniechris
31st January 2007, 01:31 PM
Gosh do I love your boys!!! :lol: I think Oakley has beaten me out on some very close bidding wars! You are gonna get it, just wait till you get that bill!! :lol:

What is it with cavaliers wanting to step all over your laptop!!! I think my boys get jealous that this obnoxious computer thing is taking up their space!!

merlinsmum
31st January 2007, 01:36 PM
Its the "puter pointer" - Oakley can watch it for hours, if it doesn't move he tries to get it by scrathing the screen (whoops!) and if it does move ( by the joys of microsoft windows) by itself he has to follow it with his tongue. Letting it go off the screen makes his get up and look behind the computer screen - he's a bit slow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

moniechris
31st January 2007, 01:48 PM
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! I can totally see him doing that :lol:

inca
31st January 2007, 01:55 PM
so did they win all 15 puppias ??? LOL

StacyC
31st January 2007, 04:00 PM
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who lets the dogs sit on chairs... LOL I do it so I don't have to eat alone... ;)

Sydney
31st January 2007, 08:43 PM
Merlin, Oakley

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes God you guys are adorable but .......we can't believe you are actually on the computer while a HUMAN is right there to see you. How many times have we discussed on the Cavalier web site Human Talk that you are to never, ever, ever let a human see you surfing the web. Now that the cat is out of the bag, don't come complaining to the rest of the Cavalier world when Mum and Dad inundate you with computer requests and you can't get your naps in. By the way, you are very cute but your successful bid on Ebay has several other Cavaliers upset because they were bidding against you.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Lisa_T
31st January 2007, 10:36 PM
Kirsty those are marvellous! At firs t I thought that you'd put sweeties or something over the keyboard and that was why they looked so rapt.... but now it's just the pointer! LOLOL.

Not just windows where the pointer has a life of it's own. I spent the afternoon chasing the blimming thing all over my 12,000 word Open Office document in Linux. Heh. And Amber constantly jumps on top of the lappy. Thankfully my main one has a metal alloy case...

Maxxs_Mummy
31st January 2007, 10:53 PM
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who lets the dogs sit on chairs... LOL I do it so I don't have to eat alone... ;)

Is there anywhere else they should sit then? Funny but the dog beds in this house are used by the kids whilst the furries spread themselves out on the furniture :lol: :lol: :lol:

enchantingdragon
1st February 2007, 01:30 AM
Oh such gorgeous boys you have!

selina
1st February 2007, 11:41 AM
Kirsty your boys are just too funny. I also love how patient Merlin is with Oakley.

merlinsmum
1st February 2007, 12:59 PM
Merlin, Oakley

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes God you guys are adorable but .......we can't believe you are actually on the computer while a HUMAN is right there to see you. How many times have we discussed on the Cavalier web site Human Talk that you are to never, ever, ever let a human see you surfing the web. Now that the cat is out of the bag, don't come complaining to the rest of the Cavalier world when Mum and Dad inundate you with computer requests and you can't get your naps in. By the way, you are very cute but your successful bid on Ebay has several other Cavaliers upset because they were bidding against you.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Ruby and Sydney...

Its okay mum and dad let us on the puter to find the goodies we want and then mummy pays for them with her card so that we don't have to spend our pocket money.

We were bidding on a a Royal canin agility tunnel so we could have some fun - all he cavaliers who were bidding can come over and play too - we just saved their mummy and daddy a few £££££'s

Merls and Oaks

Sydney
1st February 2007, 01:58 PM
Merlin, Oakley,

Ruby and Sydney...

Its okay mum and dad let us on the puter to find the goodies we want and then mummy pays for them with her card so that we don't have to spend our pocket money.

We were bidding on a a Royal canin agility tunnel so we could have some fun - all he cavaliers who were bidding can come over and play too - we just saved their mummy and daddy a few £££££'s

Merls and Oaks

Oh, in that case its okay. It would appear your technique also keeps Mom and Dad from questioning all those mysterious charges on their credit cards. Maybe some day we too can be brave enought to come out of the closet and let Mom and Dad know about out talents, but for now, we get too much enjoyment from keeping them in the dark. Not to mention more nap times. I hope you enjoy the agility tunnel. As for the invitation to come try it out, I hope Mom and Dad aren't surprised when we drive up in the Cavalier bus and 75 of us Cavaliers jump off to try it out. Make sure the treat bar is open and well stocked, we are on our way, beep beep. :drivecar:

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia. :paw: