• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're in the army now

merlinsmum

With our new puppia coats :D
374716289_d8c60c76fc.jpg

(sorry about the blurry bit!)
374716293_f6e16cba33.jpg

Now on look out duties......
374716286_6a873002d1.jpg

Getting ready to go undercover......
374716291_4b3c0ab9aa.jpg

On the job, under cover, waiting for the enemy.....
374716282_2c7e67f2b4.jpg

expensive coats but well worth it :D

Where did you get those?! They are adorable. My hubby is a hunter and would love to dress the pups up like that for him. Great pics!

Cathy T said:
Where did you get those?! They are adorable. My hubby is a hunter and would love to dress the pups up like that for him. Great pics!

I got the coats from www.pawsdelight.co.uk - I'm sure she'd send to US - if I order again she said I could have discount so if you are interested. You may be able to find them in the US cheaper though. The style is Coup d'etat 2006 - its based on the ski jackets but they have fleece lining and a funky pocket on the back and an extra bit that holds the hood back. The good thing is that they have toggle at the back end so you pull them tighter - which is good for the boys - if you know what I mean :lol:

merlinsmum said:
Cathy T said:

I got the coats from www.pawsdelight.co.uk - I'm sure she'd send to US - if I order again she said I could have discount so if you are interested. You may be able to find them in the US cheaper though. The style is Coup d'etat 2006 - its based on the ski jackets but they have fleece lining and a funky pocket on the back and an extra bit that holds the hood back. The good thing is that they have toggle at the back end so you pull them tighter - which is good for the boys - if you know what I mean :lol:

They also have them at New York dog. Here's a link:

http://thenewyorkdogshop.com/coandja.html

Such cute pictures, by the way!

Where are they? I can't see them!! Oh wait! They are camouflaged!! :lol: :lol: They look like strapping young soldiers!!! Shhh..I won't tell! I know you are under cover!! :D

Oh they are adorable, but I shouldn't even look.... I can't afford more coats! Besides, you should have seen the look of disgust my mother shot Amber's practicalish grey jersy sweater last week. It has 'star pup' on the back, and more importantly a hole for the harness. Strangely, my mother preferred the eminently prettier and hopelessly impractical cute pink furry coat. Must take photos of Amber in it...with her wee 'poochi' handbag. BHS are geniuses. :lol:

I married a soldier but those furry ones are far more handsome ;) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell him I said that will you? :lol:

Back