• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How I know Lucky's Grown up ...

Lani

Lucky met my friend Mary's 11 week old Chocolate Lab puppy (Bear) over the weekend. We went on a playdate to the Whole Foods Market along the river and we sat outside with the dogs and had a picnic ... well, the puppy got ALL of the attention. I had to tell people that Lucky was still a puppy too.

I'm not used to any dog getting more attention than Lucky but people sure liked that puppy ... I guess that's how I know Lucky's becoming a dog, not so much a puppy anymore. :dogwlk:

Here are a couple pics of Lucky at his playdate ...

Outside the Whole Foods before the picnic:

Library-807.jpg

Later walking along the river (that's NYC in the background):

LuckyandBear.jpg

Thanks for looking. :flwr:

Lucky is a hottie too!!! If Lucky was around, believe me: He would be getting ALL my attention!! :lotsaluv:

One look at the size of the paws on that lab puppy is why we wanted cavaliers! He is adorable but boy is he going to be BIG!!!

That Lucky is just gorgeous.

Lucky thanks everyone for the compliments!!! :D I guess he (I) was just needing some confirmation that I really do have an absolutely adorable, gorgeous, sweet little puppy/dog.

I agree that Bear is ADORABLE ... but I was just amazed how little attention Lucky got next to him!!! I know with any of you though, Lucky'd be the stand out super star of the two. (because he's a Cavalier and you're all a biased audience ...) ;-)

Molly ... you're right about those paws ... I mean, Lucky and Bear are essentially the same size now and Bear is only 11 weeks ... WOW ... he's going to be a BIG dog ...

They are BOTH gorgeous :flwr: I adore Cavs of any age but a choc lab puppy is wonderful too. Maybe one day when hubby is retired and gets enough time to share the walking we'll get a choc or a black lab too - I know he'd love one - they also compliment the cavaliers wonderfully :flwr:

Lani those are wonderful pictures. Both Bear and Lucky look very handsome and so cute together too.

Back