• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snowbabies

Cathy Moon

India, Geordie, and Chocolate are enjoying the snow and cold weather! :)
373946864_113d923cec.jpg

373946859_f5292b37b0.jpg

373951342_fce1b93723.jpg

373951338_a9f0a66fd0.jpg

375064851_28cc65db16.jpg

373974713_3b49f00e32.jpg

375064855_3523190ce5.jpg

373951341_c9f3b2a530.jpg

Don't they look beautiful. Cathy, one thing that is a bonus about snow, is that the dogs are so clean now. Don't you find the same. The hard part about all that rain in December and the early part of January was all that rain and mud. Now the dogs coats are nice and snow soft.

Wow Cathy...those are beautiful pictures. I love that last one of Chocolate. Beautiful!!

Aww, they say thanks for the compliments. :d*g: :d*g: :d*g: I love how clean the snow makes them - this is my favorite kind of weather! :)

I love the shot of the three of them together. Which brings me to my next questions.."Where is your RUBY" :jump:

Cathy, what beautiful pics. The one of Chocolate looking so regal is worthy of a calendar or being framed :flwr:

Those are spectacular pictures each and every one. Congratulations you're quite the photographer, though how could you miss with such beautiful subjects and the incredible backdrop of the winter wonderland.

Those are wonderful pictures and framers for sure! The pics of Chocolate need to be on a calendar. You could do a collage of snow pictures with those beauties.

Little Geordie looks so thoughtful in the fourth picture. His ears are lovely, too!

Thanks for sharing them!

I so badly want a black and tan and my husband has said no more two is enough. How am I supposed to cope with pictures as gorgeous as chocolates appearing on this site. Its just tooooo hard.

:thnx: Aw, Chocolate says thanks! She's a retired show girl, and loves the attention :luv:

Yvonne, do like the rest of us - if your OH wants to purchase something expensive for himself, tell him you want another cavalier to keep things even! :badgrin:

Oh Cathy, you have such beautiful babies! :l*v: They look so lovely enjoying the snow and I agree these are great photos. Do I sense future calendar entries? ;)

oh WOW Cathy, these are just stunning :l*v:

I love your dogs anyway, and that photo of Chocolate is yummy - I *SO* want a B&T!!!

You definitely need a Ruby though so you can have the Royal Flush :lol:

Glad they are all enjoying the snow - and you're making the most of having clean dogs LOL HOw do you get the snowballs out of their coats though?

Back