PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Dublin Foster needed for young female tri

TKC
31st January 2007, 11:14 AM
A temp foster home is needed for a young tri female. If you can help please text or call me 0872320668.

Thanks,
Tara

Noleen
31st January 2007, 12:33 PM
Tara

Do you have a picture of her? I could possible home her.

Karlin
31st January 2007, 01:00 PM
This dog has a home waiting but urgently needs a foster. This is an emergency situation with a very gentle dog who was homed through rescue but for genuine reasons she needs to be moved; a family member is extremely allergic to her and this is causing family problems.

Tara works with me at Irish Cavalier Rescue and all ICR dogs are homed through a strict application process -- have a read thru my rescue site and you'll see what's involved to be considered for future dogs. :)

Karlin
31st January 2007, 06:02 PM
Getting sorted. This also is a 4-5 year old, not a young dog. :thmbsup:

coconut
31st January 2007, 07:17 PM
oh karlin i would so love to help but i am off to the states on friday and don't think it would be possible for my ma to mind 2 dogs with out me around!

Claire L
1st February 2007, 05:35 PM
:w**h**: :w**h**: Minnie is getting a new sister b*n*n*

This little girlie is none other than Cara, who came to us originally but Rudee was too upset at the time so we had to let Cara go :cry*ing:
But now, she is on her way back to us :jmp2: and we are going to collect her on Saturday :jump:

I'm gonna have TWO babies!! :wggle:

Nicki
1st February 2007, 06:12 PM
oh CONGRATULATIONS Claire - I'm just so thrilled for you and Derry and for Minnie Moo too - that's fabulous that she is going to have a sister, I know how much mine enjoy each other's company.

Cara was just obviously meant to be with you :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Zippy
1st February 2007, 06:37 PM
Good for you, Claire!

That's fantastic! :D

Congratulations to you, your family and Minnie Moo! :mexwav: :mexwav:

Alison_Leighfield
1st February 2007, 07:05 PM
OH Yes, Yes, Yes....WONDERFUL NEWS...

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

icon_welcome to Cara.......a new sister for Minnie Moo, b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Well done Claire :hug:

Now the fun really starts!!!! Lots of :snap: :snap: :snap: please of the girls.

Alison xxx

pippa
1st February 2007, 07:13 PM
Great news Claire :pi*no: :rah: :w*w:

I'm really thrilled for you and minnie!

brid kenny
1st February 2007, 07:51 PM
Claire,
I'm still in shock after reading this. Ye really are meant to be together and now I'll get to see her sometimes as well! Yahoo!

matties mum
1st February 2007, 08:00 PM
:jump: b*n*n* :jmp: :mexwav: :w*w: :snap: I want to see loads of photos please----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

brid kenny
1st February 2007, 08:56 PM
Thisnis Cara when she was in foster with me.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/bridkenny/P9110005.jpg

Maxxs_Mummy
1st February 2007, 09:19 PM
Oh Claire, I am soooooooooo pleased for you :hug:

Cara is obviously meant to be with you - sent by the *ng*l 's xxxxx

Karlin
1st February 2007, 10:26 PM
What comes round, goes round. :lol: I am very happy that she will be able to go from one good home back to her wonderful 'original' home. And happy Brid can see more of one of her many 'step-cavaliers'. :)

Cathy T
2nd February 2007, 01:47 AM
Wow...this news just took my breath away. That's awsome Claire! But...you need to also post this in the general section since not everybody looks in the rescue section. Share this wonderful news!!

Mic
2nd February 2007, 02:31 AM
See, I told you you should have ordered TWO puppias! Now you know why! I'm glad you did...and I just shipped them out to you today.
:flwr:

molly
2nd February 2007, 02:53 PM
What wonderful news!!! Happy for you and Minnie and Cara.

Shay
2nd February 2007, 10:33 PM
That's a great story Claire :flwr: So happy for you and your family and especially, little Cara.

Lisa_T
2nd February 2007, 11:06 PM
That is so fantastic! Looks like you will now have two petite little tris. Cara is gorgeous. You know, I'm really gonna have to check with Enterprise re the dogs in the stroller crate. I really want to come down and see!!!!!

I'm so so happy for you Claire! I bet Minnie will be rather phased by it at first, but she'll come round. :jump:

Cathy Moon
2nd February 2007, 11:43 PM
Oh this is wonderful! :lotsaluv: I'm so glad Minnie will have a sister. :lotsaluv:

Brid thanks for posting Cara's picture here! :thnku:

Karlin
3rd February 2007, 12:47 AM
I wouldn't exactly call Cara petite! :lol: She is a solid girl and probably 20-22 lbs if I recall correctly. :)

Mary
3rd February 2007, 01:16 AM
Yay ...Yay!! Things always work out as they are supposed too...sometimes takes awhile but Yay!

Charleen
3rd February 2007, 02:54 AM
Congratulations on Cara. The timing just wasn't right the first time. So glad you can give Cara a good home. I home Minnie Moo likes her.

judy
4th February 2007, 06:44 AM
perfect! that's so heartwarming. :D looking forward to PICTURES. :flwr:

cecily
11th February 2007, 01:30 PM
Oh my, that's unbelievable!!!
I can't believe how much I've missed. I thought I saw Cara's name in your signature and had to check back to get the full story.

Congratulations Claire! I'm so pleased. It just shows it was meant to be after all. I really hope to meet the three of you at the next walk! :flwr: