• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Which one do you like the most??

Laura&Lia

365784974_4d6365467d.jpg

375801017_b27dd5cd89.jpg

I prefer the purple one it looks like a deeper, warmer colour. But even in the nude she is perfect so you can't go wrong. :l*v:

i love the purple colour but its one of my fav colour anyway and lia would look beautiful in anything.

Never mind about the Puppia, I'll take Lia :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the purple is nicer on her btw. If you get fed up of her, my address is....... :lol:

Since green is one of my favorite colors, green gets my vote. I do like the purple too.

Purple, green :roll: . Green, purple :roll: . Ahh nutts I just cant decide. They both suit your beautiful girl.

I like them both so I say like Cathy T green for summer, purple for winter :D Lia is such a beauty !!!

did you get the harnesses on the internet or is someone selling them in Spain ??

I like the purple best! But if the green came with black trim (it doesn't - cannot understand why Puppia advertises it) I would like them equally. IMO any color with black trim looks really fabulous on a tricolor! :wggle:

Back