• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Becs and Odie

Becs

Hi everyone

My name is Becs and I, with my partner Jason and son Jake are the proud owners of Odie (10 months old). This is our first Cavalier and he is such a little character !

I heard about this website from a lady I met in a pet store in Dublin, myself and Odie were out shopping for toys and treats ! I have been logging onto the website nearly everyday and really enjoy reading all of the interesting posts and looking at the cute pics !

Talk later

Becs and Odie

2egabs5.gif
Welcome!
2egabs5.gif

4g6bc69.gif

Hello and Welcome Becs. Good to have you and Odie here. Must be a nice pet store as cavaliertalk people only shop in the finest establishments :) Welcome aboard. I look forward to your posts and pictures.

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!

Only the best for our lovely Cavs!

Looking forward to chatting soon :)

Welcome Becs. Sounds like Odie owns all of you huh?! Warning...this site is addictive :lol:

Welcome Becs and Odie. I also have a 10 month old tri cavalier. As you see though, I have no picture posted, but I'm working on it. This is my first cavalier also. Aren't they sweet? My Scout is full of mischief, into everything. Trying to eat everything. It doesn't matter whose house I take her to, she can always find something on the floor to eat!!! Oh by the way Cathy is right, this site is very addictive...you've been warned. icon_whistling

Hi again

Oh yes Odie definitely owns all of us, we even argue over who he loves the most ! I think it's me ha ha !!!

I chose a Cavalier after meeting a woman who was out walking her five Cavs in the park. All five of them were off their leads and walking so obediently by her side, so cute. I said that's the dog for me!

Well, when I'm out walking with Odie and I let him off the lead in the park he's gone like a flash, espcially if he sees another dog. He just wants to say hello to everyone, even if they don't want to say hello to him :lol:

Thank you again for the lovely welcome :thnku:

Back