PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Karen S.
1st February 2007, 01:08 AM
I am new to the group and between my daughter and I we are the proud owners of 5 Cavaliers. Princess Puddles (black and tan) is 5 yrs. old.
Lucky (ruby) is 4 years old. Willow (tri) is 3 yrs. and Grace (blenheim) is 1 year old. And last is Cooper age 5 years who is a very rare solid black.
We'll post pictures later.
We look forward to making new friends and learning a lot.

Cathy T
1st February 2007, 01:09 AM
Welcome...and I'm jealous! 5 Cavaliers? You lucky dog. Can't wait to see pictures of them all.

Zippy
1st February 2007, 01:32 AM
icon_welcome Karen and your five Cavvies!

Can't wait to see the photos! :)

Joanne M
1st February 2007, 01:38 AM
Hi Karen. I'm so excited, 5 cavaliers you must have lots of stories to tell and experience to share. I look forward to them and seeing your gang. icon_welcome

lorin
1st February 2007, 01:42 AM
A solid black one?!?!?!

Woo-can't wait to see pics!

Welcome aboard!

Maxwell&me
1st February 2007, 02:32 AM
Welcome~ and I cant wait to see photos either....the last photo I saw of an all black cavalier was about two years ago, and the photos were not all that great. Isnt there a story to go along with that perticular "line" If I remember correctly there is...and Id love to have a refreasher.

enchantingdragon
1st February 2007, 03:07 AM
Wow you have quite a lil Cavalier family. Welcome and I cant wait to see pics Im esp interested in your solid black Cavalier!! :shock:

Lani
1st February 2007, 03:20 AM
Hi Karen & welcome to you, Lucky and the Gang!!! icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome

Karen's Lucky and my Lucky are pup-pals on Dogster and are both gorgeous Ruby boys. :-)

I think you'll really enjoy you time here & looking forward to seeing more pics of your gang & sharing in their adventures!! :drivecar: