• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone!

Karen S.

I am new to the group and between my daughter and I we are the proud owners of 5 Cavaliers. Princess Puddles (black and tan) is 5 yrs. old.
Lucky (ruby) is 4 years old. Willow (tri) is 3 yrs. and Grace (blenheim) is 1 year old. And last is Cooper age 5 years who is a very rare solid black.
We'll post pictures later.
We look forward to making new friends and learning a lot.

Welcome...and I'm jealous! 5 Cavaliers? You lucky dog. Can't wait to see pictures of them all.

Hi Karen. I'm so excited, 5 cavaliers you must have lots of stories to tell and experience to share. I look forward to them and seeing your gang. icon_welcome

Welcome~ and I cant wait to see photos either....the last photo I saw of an all black cavalier was about two years ago, and the photos were not all that great. Isnt there a story to go along with that perticular "line" If I remember correctly there is...and Id love to have a refreasher.

Wow you have quite a lil Cavalier family. Welcome and I cant wait to see pics Im esp interested in your solid black Cavalier!! :shock:

Hi Karen & welcome to you, Lucky and the Gang!!! icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome

Karen's Lucky and my Lucky are pup-pals on Dogster and are both gorgeous Ruby boys. :)

I think you'll really enjoy you time here & looking forward to seeing more pics of your gang & sharing in their adventures!! :drivecar:

Back