• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi another newby

Hi from Sunny (?) Wales.
I am owned by 3 cavaliers, Rubin (my ruby boy age 1), Cleo (my first cavalier a blenheim girl age 2) & Billie Jo (another blenheim girl age almost 3).

Enjoy showing, have never seen so much of the UK since I have been doing it. My blenheim girl has recently qualified for Crufts for life, and my ruby boy for this next Crufts, (he qualified on his first weekend out showing). One of my middle humans has also been enjoying some junior handlling.
Looking forward to meeting and chatting with other obsessed cavalier owners.

Been trying to post photos but dont seem to have worked it out yet. icon_whistling

[/img]

Hi Carla
Glad you got here!! it's Fab. Took me a while to conquer the photos!! keep trying you gotta show your beautys off. Heather x

ooopsi sorry guys try again photos of Billie Jo
376713548_f4f0ab39a2_m.jpg
[/url] and again?
376713544_087b494fec_m.jpg
and one of me with my little man Rubin
376713552_f35a31db10_m.jpg
and last but not least my first girl Cleo
376733924_469ee6eab6_m.jpg

Hello and welcome Carla to you and your beautiful cavaliers. I look forward to hearing more about them. I love your avatar.

icon_welcome :jump: hope you enjoy the forum as much as i do! your furbabies and you are adorable! :flwr:

Hi, and welcome...I am finding it hard to post a photo too.

Guess I will get there in the end?? :sl*p:

Hi and Welcome! I just started posting too. There is a "Getting Started" thread that helps with learning how to post pictures.

Your doggies are beautiful!!!

Back