• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Obedience

Hi, new here, first real post, hope I get this right.
I have 3 cavaliers, two I show. I have entered an obedience class for the first time, and for a big change at one of the Championship shows we have entered. I'm really looking forward to it, probably more than the breed class. I dont think they get many cavaliers here in uk in obedience in champ shows so I thought it might be a good change and some fun. Just have a little work and training to do now. This is Billie Jo who will be doing the obedience.
376713546_7fdedd62cb_m.jpg

Welcome to the board. :) Obedience sounds like it will be fun! I think we have a couple of folks here who have entered dogs to compete in obedience, as well as agility. When is the show?

Hi, it's for the Uk toydog society championship show, on 31st march. My little lad will also be doing junior handling and Young Kennel Club.

Back