PDA

View Full Version : Hi, another from Australia

Sharon 7
1st February 2007, 10:16 PM
Hi everyone, :luv:

My name is Sharon and I have a Ruby Cav, my 2nd. My first is living with my married daughter now :( , so I had to get another.
Sophie is her name and she is so adorable.
I stumbled on this site looking for information on SM. I am affraid that my darling little girl has this horrible desease.
After reading some of the posts in here I just had to join, I am very happy to have found all of you!
I am sure I will have your support as my Sophie fights her SM.
Kind regards to you all!!
Sharon

KimNIndy
1st February 2007, 11:34 PM
hi sharon and welcome to you and sophie--such a cute name!

hello from one ruby lover to another! i'm so sorry to hear that your baby has SM :(

indy is going through some tests now for possible symptoms and i can't imagine what you are going through.

karlin's site is an amazing source of information on SM and you will find a lot of support here.

oh a lighter note----show us some photos of sophie! we love photos here!

:flwr: kim

Joanne M
1st February 2007, 11:50 PM
Hello and welcome Sharon. I love that name. I have a sister Sharon. I hope you've found the information Karlin has in the Health Library on SM it should be helpful.

Cathy T
2nd February 2007, 02:45 AM
Hi Sharon - glad to have you here. Sorry to hear you suspect Sophie has SM but you couldn't have found a better place for information. Hope everything works ou. Keep up updated.

Sharon 7
2nd February 2007, 02:49 AM
Thanks for you warm welcome Kim and Joanne. I hope your tests turn out with a good outcome Kim! icon_nwunsure

I am sure I will find lots of things on here very helpful, once I learn my way around :sl*p: . I am not from the computer generation, so it may take me a little longer.

Nisha
2nd February 2007, 12:02 PM
Hey Sharon! icon_welcome ...im so sorry about your gorgeous baby having SM! Hope everything turns out ok... :( :(

love for you to post some pictures of both ruby's! id love to see them! very glad to have you on this site! :flwr:

Sharon 7
2nd February 2007, 10:29 PM
I will post some photos when I can work out how to do it :bang:

I have one ruby and a blenheim (Princess) is 14 years old

Nisha
3rd February 2007, 02:23 AM
oh sorry i thought it was 2 ruby's....if your go to the "getting started" section it takes you through how to put up pictures and avatars

enchantingdragon
3rd February 2007, 04:33 AM
What a beautiful baby! Im so sorry about the SM

Sharon 7
3rd February 2007, 08:41 AM
Did you see the photo of my Sophie?

I had to delete it, it was in the wrong place and way too large :oops:

I will try again when I get more time.

carla_clemartill
3rd February 2007, 03:08 PM
Welcome Sharon