PDA

View Full Version : Simba - possible mix in WI

My Wesley
1st February 2007, 10:39 PM
Found this on PetFinder just now. Looks just like a ruby Cavalier but they are calling him a mix. Looks to have all the Cavalier traits by me, but they are calling him a Cocker in the listing.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7693248

I'm going to see if I can find out more info on him. Sounds like a good boy that just needs a home.

Karlin
1st February 2007, 10:41 PM
I think you are right -- someone seems unfamiliar with the breed and describes him as a small undocked cocker! :shock: I think he's a cavalier.

My Wesley
1st February 2007, 11:51 PM
I wonder if my husband would kill me if I took him in for a while until we found a real foster or adoptive home... hmmmm.... :)

It's just 30 minutes from where I live....

Cathy T
2nd February 2007, 01:50 AM
He's a cutie Wesley's mom!! I do think he's probably got some cocker in him though based on his coat and ears. But....I fostered a Cavalier/Cocker mix last year and homed him with a Cavalier owner. She said not to tell anyone (especially her Cavalier ;) ) that he's the best dang dog she's ever had! We had assumed him to be a ruby Cavalier...just off breed....someone from Cocker rescue looked at him and showed us that, yes, he definitely had cocker in him. He was just precious!!

enchantingdragon
4th February 2007, 04:42 PM
Looks like a Cavalier to me Adorable I hope he finds a good home soon

Cicero's Mummy
4th February 2007, 07:18 PM
I agree... he looks like a cavalier!

WoodHaven
4th February 2007, 09:41 PM
Looks like a cocker cross--- look how short the ear leathers are, especially in comparision of how long the muzzle is. Very cute-- I had cockers before I got "into" cavaliers. Sandy

moniechris
6th February 2007, 08:00 PM
Tomatoe/Tomato...Can anyone help him??

Karlin
6th February 2007, 08:41 PM
Well, he is 'helped' at the moment as he is in rescue, so he is safe, not an urgent rescue case, and fostered through the group on the ad. The question is whether someone wants to apply to home him. :thmbsup:

My Wesley
6th February 2007, 08:54 PM
I have tried calling and e-mailing and still never received a response...