PDA

View Full Version : I heard a rumour Puppia is going out of business

luvzcavs
2nd February 2007, 04:33 AM
I heard a rumour Puppia is going out of business OMG :yikes . I don't know whether to believe it ?
I thought they were so popular in the us and uk ?
Oh well time will tell.

inca
2nd February 2007, 09:49 AM
time to stock up then .............i haven't heard anything

Natalie
2nd February 2007, 12:11 PM
oh my god i wonder if they will sell off stock at cheap prices.

Natalie
2nd February 2007, 12:11 PM
oh my god i wonder if they will sell off stock at cheap prices.

enchantingdragon
2nd February 2007, 12:56 PM
Oh no I hope not If so I need to buy more!

Cicero's Mummy
2nd February 2007, 01:47 PM
eck! I guess that means I am switching to Gooby and Dear Dog... after I stock up ... of cource!

Coco's mom
2nd February 2007, 04:19 PM
I heard a rumour Puppia is going out of business OMG :yikes . I don't know whether to believe it ?
I thought they were so popular in the us and uk ?
Oh well time will tell.

:shock:
There's a way to get our attention!

P.S. Please...say it ain't so... :(
:lol:

Lindsay
2nd February 2007, 04:28 PM
Did you find an article or press release or somethings? I can't find anythign on it on the web.

Cathy T
2nd February 2007, 04:40 PM
With as much business as they get from this board alone...I can't imagine it. Let's see if Roxanne has any info...

KingstonsMom
2nd February 2007, 04:59 PM
NOOOOOO!!! It can't be!

Cicero's Mummy
2nd February 2007, 06:22 PM
While searching for information on the net...

I found this.... http://www.puppia.co.nz/Bag___Bed.134/STANDARD_CAGE.28.html

I didn't even know puppia had carriers! I knew about everything else... hmmm... wierd!

Davy
2nd February 2007, 06:43 PM
This is the company site, there is nothing on there about closing down in fact they talk about selling to more countrys

http://www.epup.co.kr/puppia/english/english-home.htm

Cicero's Mummy
2nd February 2007, 06:47 PM
This is the company site, there is nothing on there about closing down in fact they talk about selling to more countrys

http://www.epup.co.kr/puppia/english/english-home.htm

OMG! I hope they don't go out of business... there are some really adorable things!

icon_whistling I ordered a camo jacket with fur hood from another site... it took me 15 minutes to google and find it! Shesh! I wish you could direct order from thier site without all the run-around!

luvzcavs
2nd February 2007, 10:01 PM
My only source is a company that sell their products here.
After ordering an item and waiting several months and lots of back and fourth communication I was told by the owner of the company that she had been told they can not get the products and many others as they are closing down. I instantly said bull@#X but thought I would post and see if anyone else has heard anything ?

Now there is call for calm as it could be the Australian division only ?
If there is any truth to it at all ??

or this person may be full of it as they are bad at what they do and needed someone else to blaim ?

However I went online to look for this particular item on an american site and although I found it on a few they had very limited sizes and only one colour option left out of three, I find this odd ?

Although it could just be a phase out of this item ?

Sorry guys no mean to cause alarm :flwr:

Davy
2nd February 2007, 10:34 PM
I had a another look on the site and from what I can see they have one company in each country that has the exclusive rights to sell on the puppia to other companys. Perhaps the company in Aus nolonger has the deal to sell Puppia.

http://www.epup.co.kr/puppia/english/company.htm

arasara
3rd February 2007, 12:02 AM
If you're referring to the puppia no. 5 ski jacket the camo style is going out of sale. I looked that one up myself.

Dear God please say Puppia is here to stay@ 8)

enchantingdragon
3rd February 2007, 03:32 AM
Seriously though they have got some adorable stuff I will def be stocking up pronto if they are going out of business but I really hope not as I really love some of their things

Roxanne
3rd February 2007, 09:43 PM
Oh my goodness you guys !! Where did you hear this ?? i have a pretty good relationship with them and just spoke to my "guy" last week and he didnt say anything about that .......so Its probably just a rumor ;) I'll find out for sure though and LYK OK ?

Karlin
3rd February 2007, 10:14 PM
I think this was just a retailer thinking up an excuse as to why items weren't sent.

Roxanne
4th February 2007, 04:21 PM
Ahhhhhh I think you are right Karlin !

enchantingdragon
4th February 2007, 04:31 PM
Whew :D