• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dottie - 12.5 weeks old!

Dottie

Dottie is starting to get lanky legs now! :D

Janurary2007177.jpg

Janurary2007176.jpg

Janurary2007165.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't you just love the puppy ears - I call my Cav, Sofee Marie, Devil Dog, when her ears are all fluffed up like that - so cute!!!!!!!!!
Chewing everything in sight I see icon_whistling - as is the life of a puppy! Enjoy...

:p

I just love those little puppy ears!! And that picture with the ball in her mouth...too cute!!

So cute! I love her face while she is chewing on the shoe. She is giving you the "Its ok. I promise I am allowed to do this." :lol: :lol:

Thank you all! She is semi-allowed to chew on my shoes and shoestrings, I don't have the heart to make her stop! :roll: I have an adorable video of her to post too. It really shows her "vicious" side! :shock: I've been having trouble uploading it, so it may be a day or so before I can post it.

She's adorable!

I think she looks a bit like Cindy's (Moviedust) Cedar in the 2 photos where she's chewing. :)

She does, Cathy! It brings back so many memories!

Remember this shot? Dottie's pictures remind of Cedar at this age:
cedarpics026.jpg

Devillment with a capital D icon_devil :lol: But soooooo cute you couldn't even think of saying NO!

She's really beautiful :l*v:

Back