PDA

View Full Version : Gooby Winter Booties = Free + shipping

momay
2nd February 2007, 08:58 AM
Hi all!
I just purchased a great pair of winter booties for my Tri Cav, Sofee Marie. Unfortunately, they do not fit her and I cannot return them.
They were originally $50.00, and are Gooby Brand G2 Boots, size 4. Here is a link to the actual item, although they were not purchased here.
http://store.thenewyorkdogshop.com/goobyg2boots.html
The problem is the front boots rub against her dew claw and agitate it. I'm thinking another breed of dog may be better suited for these boots. I think it is the placement of the elastic around the ankle that is the problem.
In the link, they say this size fits 20-30lbs. Sofee Marie is only 13lbs and has petite bone structure and they did fit her foot fine, so I think they run smaller. icon_nwunsure
They have only been worn once for a 1.5 mile walk. The color is blue with silver accents.
Please let me know if you are interested. Everyone has been so great on this board, I wanted to offer these up. Maybe someone who has a another breed of dog and lives in the North where the snow and salt are problems would benefit from them! :flwr:
Let me know, or PM me for more information.
thanks
Maureen and Sofee Marie

Mic
2nd February 2007, 01:49 PM
I'll buy them off of you. We had our first snow of the season yesterday and my two act like they don't know how to walk! I never thought I'd need anything like that since we live in the south, but now I've changed my mind. Cappy's dew claws were removed, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Lemme know! Thanks!
bobnmict@comcast.net

momay
2nd February 2007, 02:37 PM
Perfect! No charge for the boots, just the shipping. Just PM me your name and address and I'll mail them out this weekend! I'm so glad someone will be able to use them, they are made very well.
Momay and Sofee