PDA

View Full Version : All about me!!

lisgarth
2nd February 2007, 10:20 AM
Hi,

My name is Lisa and I have owned Cavaliers for 15 years and been showing for 12. I currently hace 3 Cavaliers 1 B/T - Nia or CH lisgarth Petrouchka with Millhill - the first UK B/B bitch Ch to be made up in 5 years. Also, 2 Rubies-Travis, 18 months (crufts qualified) and Stella 12 months.

I also bred the rubies dad who happens to be Nia's brother. He lives in Prague and his full title is:
CZK,UKR,LUX,BUL & INT CH Lisgarth Dylan Thomas.

I've had a break from the show ring over the last 8 months but intend to reapper in the near future.

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone

lisgarth
2nd February 2007, 10:21 AM
Just noticed some typos. I HAVE 3 Cavaliers and Nia is the first B/T bitch CH.

Sorry :D

Nisha
2nd February 2007, 10:58 AM
Hey there Lisa and welcome to the board!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you and you cavvies...put up some pictures! i want to see these gorgeous dogs! (you can never get enough of all the lovely pictures!).. :flwr: :flwr:

Cathy T
2nd February 2007, 04:56 PM
Hi Lisa. Glad to have you here and sure we'll be able to appreciate all of your experience.

George19
2nd February 2007, 05:40 PM
Welcome to you and your Cavaliers
everyone here is great, enjoy the forum

carla_clemartill
2nd February 2007, 06:53 PM
knew you'd find it... Welcome hon!

Lisa also bred my little man Rubin, who is brother to her youngest ruby Stella, and son of her Ruby Int Ch Lisgarth Dylan Thomas.

Just found out Lisa's not too well today, hope you're feeling better soon.

Joanne M
2nd February 2007, 08:20 PM
Hello Lisa. Welcome to the Board. I look forward to getting to know you and your cavaliers. Can't wait to see pictures. I hope you're feeling better soon.

icon_welcome

Charleen
2nd February 2007, 08:34 PM
icon_welcome

enchantingdragon
4th February 2007, 04:48 PM
Hi Lisa and welcome!

amia
4th February 2007, 11:38 PM
icon_welcome i cant wait to see pics of your cavaliers i bet there beauties