• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All about me!!

lisgarth

Hi,

My name is Lisa and I have owned Cavaliers for 15 years and been showing for 12. I currently hace 3 Cavaliers 1 B/T - Nia or CH lisgarth Petrouchka with Millhill - the first UK B/B bitch Ch to be made up in 5 years. Also, 2 Rubies-Travis, 18 months (crufts qualified) and Stella 12 months.

I also bred the rubies dad who happens to be Nia's brother. He lives in Prague and his full title is:
CZK,UKR,LUX,BUL & INT CH Lisgarth Dylan Thomas.

I've had a break from the show ring over the last 8 months but intend to reapper in the near future.

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone

Hey there Lisa and welcome to the board!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you and you cavvies...put up some pictures! i want to see these gorgeous dogs! (you can never get enough of all the lovely pictures!).. :flwr: :flwr:

Hi Lisa. Glad to have you here and sure we'll be able to appreciate all of your experience.

Welcome Lisa (Lisgarth)

knew you'd find it... Welcome hon!

Lisa also bred my little man Rubin, who is brother to her youngest ruby Stella, and son of her Ruby Int Ch Lisgarth Dylan Thomas.

Just found out Lisa's not too well today, hope you're feeling better soon.

Hello Lisa. Welcome to the Board. I look forward to getting to know you and your cavaliers. Can't wait to see pictures. I hope you're feeling better soon.

icon_welcome

Back