• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

No snow ..

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Now when everyone has snow we just have a boring rain :roll: I wan´t the snow back !!! :D here are some pictures of my babies that I took yesterday :D

Picture%20377.jpg

Picture%20378.jpg

Picture%20383.jpg

Picture%20385.jpg

Picture%20387.jpg

Picture%20394.jpg

I know these are not the best pics ever icon_whistling I´m not a great photographer.

Wonderful photos! Who knitted those amazing sweaters and can I have the pattern?! I have several skeins of Icelandic Lopi yarn that would be perfect for that pattern...

I love your pictures. You should work for the Iceland Tourism Bureau. Everytime I look in the gallery and see pictures you've posted it makes me want to visit Iceland. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful photos with us. Similar situation where I live, last night it was supposed to snow and it didn't, they are forecasting snow again for this evening. I hope we get some. In the months of December and January less snow has fallen than has ever fallen in this area's recorded history of snow events . It is not uncommon for our ground to be snow covered throughout the winter months, instead we have dry grass that has gone to straw.

Thanks everyone :flwr:
These are the Icelandic whool sweaters made of icelandic sheep whool that really keeps people / dogs warm :p

One of my friend knited these sweaters for my girls and I just love them they even have their names on it :D like you can hopefully see on these pictures.

Picture%20013.jpg

Picture%20015.jpg

Gudrunthered : my sweaters are made from Icelandic Lopi yarn so it would just be perfect for your sweater ;) actually yarn means lopi on icelandic :) sorry but I just can´t find any pattern on the internet but I have it here at home and maby hubby can take it to work and put it in the scanner and I can send it to you ;)

Love those Icelandic sweaters on the dogs! I made one for me and one for my dad and mom each years ago; the Lopi yarn is very easy to work with and it was interesting using the circular needles for Icelandic designes. I love the natural coloured yarns. What a great gift from your friend!

Love the photos and their sweaters! Your cavs are adorable. :flwr:

I wonder if I could teach myself to knit? icon_nwunsure The sweaters would be perfect for this cold weather we're having!

Back