• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Bath Time

Bruce H

This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures.

Kris decided to try the community bath thing with all 10 puppies (can only see 9) in our bathtub. This was after their "art class". Art class is when they have been peeing and pooping in their pen and then walking thru it and smearing it it all over!

Hope you enjoy the photo as much as I do.

377818089_5373d29a48.jpg

Oh, I forgot. There are now 10 puppies because Kris brought home an "extra" dog from a breeder friend when she was at the last show. Her name is Gishy and she is about 1 week older than our two litters. She is the blenheim on the far right. I have GOT to stop letting Kris go to dog shows with Cathy :roll:

:lol: I LOVE it Bruce - that's the best picture I've seen in a while.

The Tri without half his mask cracks me up ~ Gives lotsa personality!! Boy does that water look dirty! :p

Thanks for sharing

That picture is precious! You have enter it in a photo contest or something. I must have the tri that's third from the left. He/She has such a mischevious face. Why did Kris bring home a puppy? Will you be keeping her or finding a permanent family?

Oh that is such a cute cute cute cute picture!!!!! :l*v: :luv:
They are all beautiful!
How on earth did you get them to line up like that? Peanut butter lining the tub?
I love the 2 blenheims on the right that refuse to look straight ahead! Adorable!

(On the other hand, what a mess it must have been! ....still worth it. I love puppies!)

Great job!! :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v:

We will be keeping Gishy! Somehow Kris seems to keep accumulating dogs :D We are starting to think about placing a couple of our girls who are getting a little old to breed and we need more girls coming up; have to always be thinking 2 to 3 years ahead. Placing puppies is hard; placing our retirees is almost impossible.

I just love Halfmask! In fact, so did Target! We did a photo shoot for Target with all the puppies and she is the one that everyone loved. What was supposed to be a 1 hour shoot, turned into 2 1/2 hours because everyone kept playing with the puppies! So we hope to be seeing her and a few more of the puppies on a dog bed that Target will be carrying in the future.

That is the most georgous photo!!

I love the puppy with the half mask - i want to take him home!!!

:mexwav:

Isnt it terrific that out of all of those perfect pups, the "mismarked" tri is the one everyone is fighting over?! There is something to be said for originality!!

Adorable pups, every single one. I wish I lived at your house. :flwr:

ADORABLE pic....and I want the tri with the half mask!!!! So cute. I think I am the closest to you so I win her!!!!!!

Actually, Halfmask's name is Holly. We called her Halfmask befoere she had a name.

I got yelled at a couple weeks ago because I told Kris we should draw a black circle around Holly's eye and then she would look like the dog on the Little Rascals :lol: :lol: His name was Petey, wasn't it?

Hey, I thought it was funny icon_whistling

377977735_2e93689e29_m.jpg

Wow! I think our puppy Star is the tri-color that's third from the right in Bruce's picture. I'll introduce us in the correct section, right now I'm just experimenting with doing a post.

Bruce, your pups are gorgeous! I bet Holly is a handful.

Out of curiousity, I was just wondering if you had done shoots for Target in the past? There seems to always be a precious blenheim in ever Sunday circular we get. Just wondering if that is one of your dogs? I would love to tell everyone that I "know" that dog! ;)

This is just the second shoot we have done for Target. They are supposed to have a dog blanket coming out this month with Dottie on the packaging. We're keeping a close eye out for that now.

What a great shot!! Fun news with Target as well--keep us posted when the products come out!

Bruce H said:
This was after their "art class". Art class is when they have been peeing and pooping in their pen and then walking thru it and smearing it it all over!

:

Oh Bruce :yikes give me kids finger painting any day!!!

Seriously though thats a lovely picture, one for the "All time favourite" album.

Alison.

What a cute pic, I can see why it's your favorite!

Now every time we go to Target, we'll be looking for your cavaliers' photos on products. :)

Just wondering if Kris has shown (AKC) any cavs in Cleveland or Columbus Ohio? I've seen Cathy Gish's lovely cavs in show ring a few times.

:lol: :lol:

Oh please enter that for the calendar for next year. I'll take them all BTW. :)

I got yelled at a couple weeks ago because I told Kris we should draw a black circle around Holly's eye and then she would look like the dog on the Little Rascals His name was Petey, wasn't it?

:rotfl:

Yup it was Petey:

378687591_d2c0a2b4a7_m.jpg

:w*w:

Just showed this pic to my Other Half, the one who was giving out about the dog hair from our two cavvies - his reaction?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back