PDA

View Full Version : Puppia harnesses in Canada?

Chelle
3rd February 2007, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Puppia harness, either online that will ship to Canada, or a store? I haven't had any luck finding one in the stores around here (Petsmart, Superpet, Petcetera)

Thanks! :)

Mic
3rd February 2007, 04:29 PM
I think that Roxanne ships to Canada.
Tiabellas.com

I should get a commision! icon_whistling

Coco's mom
3rd February 2007, 04:34 PM
Hi Chelle,
They don't seem to carry them at Petsmart. I've never been to SUperpet or Petcetera. I've bought mine in Toronto boutiques- lots of places carry them. Ill PM you. :flwr: :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd February 2007, 04:34 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/Woof-and-Wag I ordered some from them and they arrived to me in the UK within less than a week :flwr:

arasara
3rd February 2007, 05:15 PM
I found this from www.kijiji.ca

http://www.freewebs.com/jessbelovari/

Chelle
3rd February 2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks ladies!

Sara, what size Puppia does Kosmo wear? Bella is about 8.5-9lbs, I'm thinking a medium?

I think that Roxanne ships to Canada.
Tiabellas.com
OMG, that's stuff is too cute. I'll take one of everything, please! :D

arasara
3rd February 2007, 05:48 PM
Hi Chelle -

Bella would probably be in a small right now but getting into a medium at about 11-12lbs depending on her build. Kosmo wears a medium and he weighs 14. Faith weighs 5.5 and she wont' even fit in a small.

You could get a small but it probably wont' fit too much longer. I would go with medium - if it's too big you can always put it up for later. ;)

Chelle
4th February 2007, 03:00 AM
Ok, I just ordered Bella the pink stripe Puppia from Tiabellas. And a matching Puppia lead, and a Cheetah Puff Bed. Dh is having a cow :lol:

Thanks all for your help! :flwr:

Mic
4th February 2007, 03:22 AM
D@NG! I SHOULD get a commission!

Send photos when you get everything. I'm sure she'll look adorable.

Kodee
4th February 2007, 04:45 AM
Hi Chelle,
They don't seem to carry them at Petsmart. I've never been to SUperpet or Petcetera. I've bought mine in Toronto boutiques- lots of places carry them. Ill PM you. :flwr: :flwr:

I ordered them from the store Coco suggested by phoning them and charging to my credit card. Delivery from downtown toronto to whitby was free. I figured by the time I paid customs and tax - it worked out to be the same as U.S. ordering. There is also another store called Puppy Love on Bayview which didnt have the size and colour I wanted.

Sanja Milovanovic
29th August 2014, 12:38 AM
DesignerDuds4Dogs.com is in Toronto and ships to Canada
Does anyone know where I can get a Puppia harness, either online that will ship to Canada, or a store? I haven't had any luck finding one in the stores around here (Petsmart, Superpet, Petcetera)

Thanks! :)