• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake and Shelby

Cathy T

It's been a while since I posted any pics of my two fur babies. So here are some I took this week

Jake got a hold of daddy's back roll and thought it looked just his size
HPIM2053.jpg

So they decided to play a little tug of war
HPIM2057.jpg

Very rare to catch Shelby in this bed. She's always on the couch
HPIM2050.jpg

Catching some sun rays
HPIM2067.jpg

HPIM2065.jpg

HPIM2064.jpg

Stretch baby girl
HPIM2063.jpg

HPIM2068.jpg

Snoozing
HPIM2060.jpg

HPIM2061.jpg

They're beautiful cavs! It's so amusing when they just pick something up that doesn't belong to them and start to play with it! :lol: Especially when they become partners in crime. :lol: :lol:
I would frame the photos of Shelby in the sun. :lotsaluv:

They are so pretty Cathy! I hope that Spencer and Tilly get those beautiful tri coats someday!

So good to see pics of Jake and Shelby again. I love the one of Jake and his stolen treasure in his mouth. I love the look they get in their eyes when they have something that they probably shouldn't have.

Oooh good. I've been wanting to see close ups of Shelby to get an idea of how the undershot jaw looks in a mature adult.

And she's adorable!!!!! Like you say, it gives her attitude and she's such a pretty girl! Any more closeups -close closeups- of them? Love to see more of Jake as well. :)

I just love Shelby's pixie muzzle. She has such a sweet face. And everytime I see Jake it looks like he has a hairpiece on his head :) He has so much hair. :flwr: A couple of cuties for sure :D

I didn't realize Shelby had an undershot bite. Candle does too. I can see how they are similar now.

Lisa and Jackie - I do just adore her little undershot muzzle. Definitely gives her character...like she needs anymore :roll: She goes in on Valentine's Day for her first teeth cleaning and I'll be very curious to see what they have to say about her jaw and her tiny little teeth. I swear she has the littlest teeth. I'll have to take a close up of her precious little face for you Lisa so you can really see her jawline.

We call Jake the rock star because of all of that hair. The other day when we were out, a little boy came up and visited and said "he looks like a rock star" :D

Back