• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Texas

LilysAunt

Hello everyone...my name is Debby aka LilysAunt. Lily came to my sister's family 5 weeks ago when she was 12 weeks old. I have fallen totally in love with Lily. She's just too precious for words.

I've been reading the board for several months now...enjoying the stories of this wonderful breed. The pictures are terrific, too.

I'm a dog lover, having 3 babies myself. One border terrier, Phredd, who is 7 years old. Two basset hounds, Bobb who is 6 and Bogie who is 3.5 yrs.
The boyz are my babies. :D :D :D :D But having Lily in my life is so much fun.

I look forward to reading more stories & looking at tons more pictures.

Welcome! Lily's a doll. Please post pix of your other pets.

It's always good to see another southerner. What part of Texas do you hail?

Welcome Deb and Lily. And the rest of the family. I have a basset hound who thinks she is a Cavalier thanks to her 5 cavalier brother and sisters. Do I sense a cavalier in your future?? Hope so. Cavaliers and bassets love to cuddle.

Welcome Debby. I think it's wonderful that you've taken such an interest in your little niece. I'm thinking...you're gonna end up with one eventually you know! ;) Lily is adorable!!

icon_welcome from me and my cavy crew

cant wait 2 c pics of all ur lil babies :D

Back