• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie fix- here!

cavalicious

I wanna play!

DSC04641.jpg

Keys! Yum

DSC04623.jpg

FETCH!

DSC04477.jpg

DSC04652.jpg

Die cardboard roll

DSC04603.jpg

Am I cute or what?

DSC04599.jpg

DSC04598.jpg

DSC04610.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04592.jpg

DSC04591.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04617.jpg

Well that was a workout!

DSC04627.jpg

Hello Annabell!

DSC04630.jpg

(she's very gentle don't worry!)

DSC04626.jpg

Being a puppy is hard work

DSC04628.jpg

Now being cute is even harder!

DSC04510.jpg

DSC04573.jpg

Annabell, your back!

DSC04504.jpg

Please excuse me while I fall asleep

DSC04496.jpg

awwwwwwww.. he's adorable ! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: especially when he looks up to you with a smile :)

Ollie looks like he is smiling in his pictures. He sure has a great life with you and Annabell. He looks so carefree and happy.

Ollie is adorable...looks like he has a GREAT personality!!! Seems like you are enjoying every second you have with him! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Lynn

Am I cute or what?

Beyond cute!! He is just adorable. What a happy little face. I love his action shots. What a cutie pie!! I love the picture where Annabelle is giving him a little tap on the head. That's so funny!!

Ollie is a gorgeous boy and he and Annabelle look great together - they have matching coats :lol:

I'll bet she thinks 'pesky puppy, disturbing my cat naps' :lol:

Oh the hatred in Annebelle's eyes :lol: Ollie is just too precious!! You take such beautiful photos!

Ollie looks like quite a little pistol! And, oh, those eyes--he'd get away with everything at my house.

He's sure a handsome little guy!

I´m in luv :lotsaluv:
Wonderful pictures, those eyes are to die for
Ollie sure is a happy puppy :D

lots of hugs to sweet little Ollie :hug:

Ollie is such a photogenic baby! When I get a camera that close to Gracie she looks the other way! :badgrin: You take such amazing pictures...love watching Ollie grow up!

He is gorgeous, I just love how you have taught him to fetch already.

I love that big ylw tennis ball in your avatar, the paper towel cardboard is so cute.

I want him. :yikes :yikes ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Enjoy those puppy times, they are wonderful. :D :D :D :D

Back