• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo and Cara

Claire L

:D :D :D :D :D :D Well, we went to collect Cara yesterday at 1.00pm.
When we got there I took Minnie out of the car to meet her new little sister.... :shock: :yikes her sister is not so little any more! In fact, when compared to our slim elegant Minnie, she's a tub of lard!
I'm afraid its going to have to be Boot Camp for Cara. Lots of exercise and a lot less food.
She is now an accomplished beggar and would effortlessly draw blood from a stone .
We took the two of them to St Anne's park for a walk and apart from getting tangled up in the leads several times (thank God I ordered the Pet walker plus!) they enjoyed it. They both sat on the sofa last night and I know it's only a matter of time before they are cuddling up beside each other :hug: Cara is a bit too big to share a bed with Minnie so She slept beside her on a duvet :slp: .
This morning both girlies ate a bowl of dry nuts -competition is a great appetizer :badgrin: and they both did lovely firm poos after :D

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

having a sister is EXACTLY what Minnie needed and two dogs are DEFINITELY better than one....

Here's a few pics - see if you can tell which one is Cara :lol: :lol:

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

Oh yay! Happy story! Congrats on your two beautiful girls and hoping for a lifetime of happiness with them for you!

Your household sure has grown recently - how wonderful to have 2 cavaliers to love and care for. Congratulations.

So happy for you and the girls Claire! It seems like everybody came out pretty happy! They are both precious. I can't tell them apart from the pics. So sweet! :flwr:

Do you think Cara recognised you and Derry, Claire? I am sure she remembers the beach walks! :)

Hmmmm I wonder if her tummy problems might be due simply to the fact that she was being fed too much... icon_nwunsure

They are really similar in their faces! :lol:

So happy for you Claire, You'll have to tell us who's, who, cause like Lindsay, I can't tell them apart.

Karlin, she definitely remembered us; especially Derry! she jumped right into the car and happily sat waiting for me to hook up her harness :D

I've put a post in the health and diet section perhaps you could have a look at it??

:flwr:

The one in the blue Puppia is Minnie...her face is much smaller.

I LOVE MY NEW BABIES!!!!!

:flwr:

How wonderful Claire!! Two girls getting lots of love and healing your heart at the same time. They look absolutely adorable!

That's wonderful Claire, they are beautiful cavvies!

Thanks very much for sharing your photos...the girls look quite comfy! :) :flwr:

They look right at home together. From some other recent posts you made about car, whining if you leave the room etc.. I think having a sister is absolutely perfect for minnie moo! She will be much more relaxed with another dog and probably be reassurred more about new experiences, like the car. As for Cara, well its just outstanding and unbelievable this dog made its way back to you. Fate would have it you lost her, only to find minnie moo so she could come back - that's just the way its meant to be! :lotsaluv: Your all destined to be together!

*g* I gathered the one in blue was Minnie. Cara looks like a cheeky little scamp. I love the way she smirks at the camera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

selina said:
Just gorgeous. I am so happy for you. And I didnt think Cara looked that big :lol: .

She wears the weight well. :D they really look related in those pictures.
welcome home everybody :flwr:

Back