• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daddy Likes to Torture Me :(

Lindsay

This was a former "Fleecy Clean" toy that had been destroyed by Izzy. I was watching tv and Spencer came around the corner with a mortified look on his face. His daddy had given him big fleecy bows! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PuppyDogs058.jpg

PuppyDogs057.jpg

PuppyDogs056.jpg

PuppyDogs055.jpg

PuppyDogs053.jpg

So embarraced. :lol:
PuppyDogs054.jpg

Spencer handled his mortification very well. Daddy likes to play weird games, doesn't he. :lol: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: Too funny!! Hubby sounds like he has a great sense of humor...even if Spencer doesn't think so :lol:

Awww poor Spencer He looks like he thinks he is so undignified with those bows I hope shortly after these pics he got his wish and they were removed ;)

Oh yes, after I followed him around with the camera for a minute, it was Mommy to the rescue :lol: I assured Spencer that Daddy was just jealous of our love :luv: :lol:

Lol... must be a daddy thing...

while it made me chuckle... my dh was rolling on the ground laughing... icon_whistling

Back