• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new camera...

Moviedust

has me taking LOTS of pics. Notice, though, how they are all lazy pics?? icon_whistling

I love how Willow sleeps with her head between her paws:
willowsquishy.jpg

Cedar has just discovered the joys of looking out the sunroom windows from the back of the loveseat:
sunningcedar.jpg

More of Willow's adorable sleeping!
sleepingwillow-1.jpg

The two of them sleeping together on Momma'a lap:
sisters.jpg

Now I did use treats for this shot. They had just had baths:
eyeingtreats.jpg

Again, a post-bath photo. Only time their ears are pretty!
cedarportrait.jpg

I liked the lighting effect here:
cedarhalo.jpg

More post-bath poses:
afterourbath.jpg

Oh Cindy they are beautiful!! You know I've always had a liking for cedar but Willow is just gorgeous too!! You should be proud of yourself - she's come a LONG way since you've had her. ;)

I love the expressions on their face in the last pictre - they look like they are real sisters! :lol:

The first pic of Willow looks like she was praying: Thanks goodness for Mommy, Daddy, Cedar and cookies--lol. All the pics were great, and they both look silky soft.

They are lovely girls! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: Once again you've got lots of frame-worthy shots there. (y)

Back