• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Tony and Barney (Derbyshire UK)

TonySlater

Just a quick hello to introduce myself (Tony) and Barney(Ruby) who is now over six months old!. I have been planning to join this forum for quite a long while, but seemed to never get around to joining. I have finally done it..... Good to meet you all..... Tony (Derbyshire UK)

Last edited:
Welcome Tony and beautiful little Barney. Looking forward to seeing more photos of you cute little ruby boy!

Welcome Tony and Barney

I'm a new joiner too and everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Looking forward to seeing more photos of little Barney, he is just so cute.

icon_welcome

welcome!! :D

im from the uk 2!hope u enjoy the site and i luv ur little ruby cav!hi Barney :D

Thanks everyone! A nice welcome. I am pleased to be part of the forum. Thanks again.

ps. I`ll be getting my photo album uploaded soon.....

Back