• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Frozen Fruit?

CVFlagg

Any suggestions on types of frozen fruits to feed? We just switched off of reduced fat food and are trying the regular Royal Canin formula. I tried putting some frozen green beans in, but Bentley ate all of the dry food and then took all of the green beans and "stored" them in the back corner of his crate. I think he was hoping I wouldn't notice! He is a little sneaky! I am wondering if the sweetness of the fruit would be more appealing. Thanks for the suggestions.

I haven't tried frozen fruit, but Mia loves frozen green beans on her food. You might try frozen carrots...

:D Sounds like me stashing my peas in my napkin! If you are trying for weight loss don't use too much fruit. The other veggies we do are broccoli, carrots, cauliflower.

Apples dipped in cottage cheese would be really yummy frozen! Just be sure that he doesn't eat it on your couch!! It gets messy when it melts! ;)

I feed Molly & Max frozen blueberries as snacks. I put maybe 2 TBSP in each of their bowls mid morning and they just love them.

Great, thanks for yor help. I will buy out the frozen fruit and veggies section this week! We are bound to find something he likes if we try them all. Thanks again!

Back