• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gracie's BUSY weekend!

Gracie's Mommy

Well, this weekend we went to the Twin Cities Winter Cavalier Party. There were 20-30 dogs there. Gracie was the youngest (with the exception of the very young litter of puppies in a pen). She had a great time. When I took the leash out of the bag, she ran the other way! But, by the time we pulled out of the parking lot, she was already asleep...and has proceeded to sleep the rest of the weekend! She played her little heart out! Wish we could spend time with all of those other Cavies more often...what fun!

So, here are pics from the party and the rest of our weekend!

P2030249.jpg

This is also our Cavaliers in Flight entry! :lol:
P2030240.jpg

Heading back out to play after a little break...
P2030237.jpg

Gracie says, "Let's investigate. I'll lead the way"
P2030236.jpg

She loved these two brothers!
P2030234.jpg

P2030233.jpg

Showing off my new pink Puppia!
P2040258.jpg

P2040255.jpg

P1300222.jpg

P1300221.jpg

At the Super Bowl party...(WTG Colts!)
GracieatSuperBowlParty2.jpg

Sleeping with Mommy...and later with Daddy, too!
P2020225.jpg

P2030254.jpg

Whew...What a weekend! :shock: :D

Gracie is so gorgeous!!!!!! She looked like she really enjoyed herself and meeting and the new dogs and people! Gracie's very lucky to have such a loving family, keep smiling little Gracie!

She's such a precious little pumpkin. I take mine anywhere there are Cavaliers. I'm not sure who has more fun though...me or them!! I just get such a kick out of all of the sizes and coats and personalities. And it's so much fun being with others who are as Cavalier nutty as me! :D

I love those pictures of her with the boys. She looks so sweet.

Yes, everyone, Gracie is a doll! She is a very petite little lady, so sweet. Lindsay, I was the one who came up to you and asked if the Puppia harness Gracie was wearing was a size small. Well, maybe more than one person did... Anyway, I hope Gracie and Star meet at the next get-together. I think all of us from Cavalier Talk should wear name tags with our avatar pictures, and we'll immediately know who we are talking to!

Barb

Thanks everyone! We all had a great time...Gracie and parents alike! :D

Cathy...you're so right. It's great to see all of the other Cavaliers...what Gracie will grow up to be like. Different coats and colors.

Barb...replied to your post over in your thread! It's nice to have a face to put with the username...even if it was a bit in reverse! :lol:

I'm beginning to think that Gracie doesn't like the camera much...sometimes she'll run the other direction when I take it out. It's kind of comical, actually! :lol: Then, I always end up getting the shot that's a second after the cutest one. She doesn't photograph half as cute as she is in person...but, I think I can less than photogenic myself sometimes, so I guess she takes after her mama! :sl*p:

Back