PDA

View Full Version : Denim puppia swap ?

inca
5th February 2007, 09:47 PM
I have a denim new style puppia that i orderd in a meduim but its a little tight I can't send it back but am happy to swap it for a large any colour apart from green considerd

PM me if interested :)

inca
6th February 2007, 10:07 AM
or you can make me an offer ?

inca
6th February 2007, 03:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/incas/DSCF0013.jpg

GudrunTheRed
6th February 2007, 05:53 PM
It's lovely, but my big Chester boy needs a large!

For other potential swappers/buyers, I just noticed this info about the new denim styles:

The ever-popular Soft Collar by Puppia in denim. Comfortable neck, re-sizable chest belt. Please note this harness runs slightly smaller than the regular Puppia Soft Collar. 100% cotton.

inca
6th February 2007, 06:00 PM
thanks for posting that ..... :flwr:

arasara
6th February 2007, 07:25 PM
Does it compare to the camo harnesses? The camo one is smaller than the regular mesh ones.

enchantingdragon
6th February 2007, 07:39 PM
Where did you find this one by the way? Iv never seen one like it before

danalynn
24th February 2007, 05:52 PM
I don't have one to trade, but would consider purchasing it from you. I think it would look great on teddy, my ruby, when he gets a little bit bigger. He is now 13 weeks and around 7 pounds. When do you think it would fit him?

Lisa_T
28th February 2007, 01:42 PM
Amber fits a medium now at seven months, and has done since she was 5 months or so. It was a bit big, obviously, but not overwhelmingly so. Personally I think I prefer the jacket style harnesses. I've had issues with the clasps on the traditional mesh puppias slipping out.