• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Birmingham Cavaholic

ByFloSin

:flwr: Not sure how I found this Forum, but anything about Cavaliers is fine with me.

I have been 'in' the breed for more than 23 years I think, having had and bred quite a few along the way too. I have shown Cavaliers for perhaps 10 years of that time. It's hard work but I love it.

At present I share my life and little house in Birmingham with my five Cavaliers:

Easter is a Blenheim, born Good Friday 1992, almost 15 and my last home bred girl. She has had a distinguished career in veteran classes

Hattie is a tricolour, born in Devon 5 years ago and definitely a lady with attitude

Rebel is a tricolour too, also from Devon, who can be as fiesty as only tris know how to be. He is 4 years old and has had a string of show successes

Winston - phew what is there to say about an 8 months tri boy from Yorksire with a mind of his own :yikes . First time out at show he got Best Puppy in Breed, followed by Toy Puppy Group 3. Looked at me as if to say 'So what, it's what I'm here for isn't it.........' :drivecar:

Baby Bubbles is yet another tri of 9 weeks and from the same breeder as Hattie. She has only been with us a week yet already she has learned to climb the stairs, but methinks the best is yet to come :jump:

I hope to meet nice people and their dogs on this Forum and thank you all for letting me join.
[/list]

Welcome Flo and Easter, Hattie, Rebel, Winston & Bubbles. Sounds like quite a crew you have there. Looking forward to more stories and photos of you family.

Hi

I am also new on this site, i would like to introduce my 5 year old little man Prince, he is a cutie.

welcome to the forum .....we love pictures so get that camera out LOL

:flwr:

Welcome Welcome!
35dc4no.gif

icon_welcome to you and your gang from another Birminghamian. USA that is. Our Birmingham was named for your Birmingham. Anyway, welcome from Lily and me.

Welcome Flo. I love all the names...but Bubbles in particular caught my ear. I love the description of their different personalities. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to each and every one of you!

WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!

Heehee...we're mad for any and all photos of Cavaliers around here! :snap:

Hi Flo....Welcome!!! I too would love to see photos of your Cavs!! I was so thrilled when I read that your Easter is almost 15!!!! I just got mine and I pray that I have them with me for a very long time....they are my sweet sweet loves. I can't imagine life without them.

Lynn

Back