PDA

View Full Version : Adorable new carrier

moniechris
6th February 2007, 06:47 PM
I just bought a new carrier for Zoey so I can take her every where now!!! Tee hee!!! :lotsaluv: I love having a little girl!! The bag is really big and she has plenty of room to grow! I bought it from a local store but here is a link where I found the same one online. The company is called "East Side Collection" and they have GREAT stuff. I will post pics of Zoey in her purse later on!

http://www.doggonegoodstuff.com/parisian.html

Cicero's Mummy
6th February 2007, 07:24 PM
Moniechris...

I have my celltei... and another bag (designer, that Cicero WILL grow out of) but I bought it for when he is a pup and can't walk very far, or to keep out of others prying hands...

From my experience (i used to foster small dogs), whenever I was just holding the doggie, people would try and take him/her out of my hands. This always created the uncomfortable conversation of "I'm not comfortable with strangers holding my dog!!" (wierd, I know), but if in the carrier, people would ask to pet before hand about 80% of the time... and petting was all I would get requests for...

As for the furminator... no experience there... I think there was a thread somewhere about it... not too long ago... maybe someone can dredge it up??

nangel519
6th February 2007, 08:12 PM
What a cute little carrier. I'm sure she will look precious in it!

Raven - What size Celltei did you get for Cicero? I'm thinking of getting one for Sadie. She will be traveling with me when I fly home for holidays, so I want something comfortable enough for her. Also, I remember reading somewhere that the strap can be secured to your car seat, is that true?

enchantingdragon
6th February 2007, 08:20 PM
Aww Zoey is going to look so precious in that! :D

Cicero's Mummy
6th February 2007, 08:28 PM
Yep... totally true... it is also lightweight and can "smoosh" under a seat if needed but not collapsible like sherpa bags (the reason I didn't want a sherpa, too many stories of them collapsing on pets).

I got a medium, so that it is comfy for awhile... it holds up to 16lbs... so I may have to get a larger one, but they do have a large.

If you are an active traveler, I would recommend the Traveler Backpac-o-Pet. It also comes with a nifty storage space and when in the car acts like a booster seat if you like.

http://celltei.com/acpa20.html

I have the Pet-On-The-Go... but I have customized mine to have olive on the body and green mesh. The mesh is really awesome because you can't see in, but the dog can see out... giving your dog somewhat of privacy.

http://celltei.com/petonthego.html

There are tons of designs to choose from and if you can't find one that is exactly right for you, they can customize it. They are also really great in helping you choose the correct product for your pet. Thier customer service is awesome (i called by phone)!

This last one is someone else's custom design that is available for sale... but just shows you that they can accomodate larger toy breeds...

http://celltei.com/cumalatowimo.html

Enjoy!!

I love my celltei!

arasara
6th February 2007, 08:28 PM
Faith has the medium pet-on-the-go celltei and there's no way I'll be able to stuff Kosmo into it (Yes, I tried! icon_whistling ) I'll put it on the trading post when she outgrows it and i'm hoping to get a back-pack-o-pet in large.

Raven what are the dimensions for the large pet-on-the-go do you know?? ;)

Monica isnt having a little girl SO MUCH FUN!? icon_whistling

Cicero's Mummy
6th February 2007, 08:31 PM
Not sure... but I was told that there are customers with full grown Cavaliers that use the large... that is why they recommended the large (but I am okay with getting a new one... I am going to do the same thing, post on the trading post or here).

In the end... I will have the traveler backpac-o-pet... in green... I just love it!

nangel519
6th February 2007, 08:39 PM
Just found this on their website...

Large Backpack-O-Pet
20"x11.5"X12.5" (51x29x32cm)

I also just read that they special order Large Pet-on-the-go's. Maybe I will call them and look into that. I want something that is going to last, I don't want to have to trade up and I love the look of the Pet-on-the-go.

Sorry to hijack your post moniechris!!!!!!! :sl*p:

Cicero's Mummy
6th February 2007, 08:43 PM
Just found this on their website...

Large Backpack-O-Pet
20"x11.5"X12.5" (51x29x32cm)

I also just read that they special order Large Pet-on-the-go's. Maybe I will call them and look into that. I want something that is going to last, I don't want to have to trade up and I love the look of the Pet-on-the-go.
:sl*p:

The potg is sooo nice on your back too... :) it leaves your hands free... :)

Ditto... sorry for the post hijacking... :) :flwr: