PDA

View Full Version : tiabellas question

KimNIndy
6th February 2007, 08:51 PM
hi there

i ordered 2 puppias for indy from the tiabella website :w**h**: and i created an account.

however i haven't gotten an e-mail or anything confirming my order, but the money has been taken from my credit card so i know they must have received it.

there is also a mention of tracking your shipping on the site:
'by creating an account......yada yada...you will be able to be up to date on an order status and keep track of the orders you've already made'

but when i log in i can't find any way to do this----anyone run into this before?

thanks!
k

arasara
6th February 2007, 09:06 PM
email Roxanne and ask her to ship a copy of your invoice and tracking number. ;) She also has the store phone number on their webpage. I am sure she'd be more than happy to give all of that to you. I think her site was sending out automatic emails when you make an order but it didn't for me last time I ordered. Whatever the case - get in touch with her and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help you out! :flwr:

Cicero's Mummy
6th February 2007, 09:11 PM
[quote="arasara"]email Roxanne and ask her to ship a copy of your invoice and tracking number. ;) She also has the store phone number on their webpage. I am sure she'd be more than happy to give all of that to you. [quote]

Ditto... I would pm Roxanne

casshon
6th February 2007, 10:36 PM
The same thing happened me today - I went on a bit of a spending spree (:lol:). I thought the mail may have gone into my spam folder and I deleted it.

I'll pm Roxanne now...

KimNIndy
6th February 2007, 11:28 PM
thanks guys will do!------------concerned i was doing something wrong.

can't wait to get them---i ordered a camo one and the bright green with leash...i'm a big fan of green :D

Karlin
7th February 2007, 12:49 AM
:shock: Tara sells them -- you could have just driven over to their training centre and picked out any colour you wanted. Mollys.ie has them as does pet-bliss.ie as well at minimal postage and everything on pet-bliss/poshpaws.ie has been 20% off the past month. Also petlondon.com will ship in a couple days from London. Wish I'd known you were looking for Puppias. :sl*p:

Also IMHO Puppia leashes are DANGEROUS -- I have had THREE clasps snap right out of the socket on Puppia leads with only a cavalier on the end -- not a hard puller either! -- leaving the dog running loose in an area with traffic -- so I strongly advise not using them near traffic, or replacing the clasp (you could get a shoe repair place to do this). I've posted about the leads in the past. I would not use them on any dog that pulls even slightly on a lead. They use an extremely cheap clasp nd haven;t chnged the supplier in the two years spanning when I bought the leds. At first I thought this was a freak accident then it happend with two more leads. I've never had this happen with any other product.

Chelle
7th February 2007, 04:48 AM
Roxanne's been a busy girl today! I also placed an online order but never received an email confirmation.. so I just emailed her and asked if it was in the system. She emailed me back, and we had to work out some shipping issues as I ordered a oversized bed and it's being shipped to Canada :lol: But she called me on the phone and we got it all rolling.

Really nice lady, super-friendly to deal with!

I also ordered a Puppia harness and lead (oops!). Good thing I have 5 backup leads in case....

Linda
7th February 2007, 04:50 AM
Roxanne usually gets back to you pretty quickly, she may not be aware I know she was having some Hard Drive problems last week.

I will email her this thread so she can contact you.

casshon
7th February 2007, 09:15 AM
Roxanne pm'd me to say that she had got my order. Can't wait to get all my goodies!

Roxanne
7th February 2007, 12:47 PM
Sorry Guys !! Been a little swamped with orders ( Big Sale ) so I am a day or two behind invoicing .Unfortunately the site doesnt automatically email a confirmation , I do that when I invoice you ......and usually ship the same day . All orders placed 2 days ago are getting invoiced and shipped this morning, so you will be recieving that shortly ! Sorry for the delay !!

KimNIndy
7th February 2007, 11:43 PM
thanks to roxanne and everyone!

my puppias were shipped out today---can't wait to get them. i think i like shopping for indy more than myself.

thanks for that about the leads karlin---that's terrifying as indy is a big puller and is using a puppia lead at the moment---i'm heading to the DIY shop to get 2 new clasps for them.

i saw the DTI puppias, but between roxanne's sale and the euro-dollar exchange rate, it was actually cheaper even with the shipping---and fun to get them in the post :D

so now i hear that irish websites are having a sale....uh oh....going to have to have a look :yikes

k

Roxanne
8th February 2007, 02:45 AM
and it doesnt cost that much more to ship to all the way to Ireland !

casshon
8th February 2007, 12:20 PM
Kim - are you going to change the clasp yourself or get someone else to do it?

Can you post how you get on with it?

KimNIndy
9th February 2007, 07:52 PM
will do casshon---we're still working on it.

k