PDA

View Full Version : has anyone used pet-bliss/poshpaws before?

Natalie
7th February 2007, 04:46 PM
has anyone used pet-bliss.ie or poshpaws.ie before they have puppias on 30% off at the moment just wondered if anyone has ordered anything off them before? they ship internationally as well.

Mimi
7th February 2007, 07:07 PM
Hi Natalie ,
I have used posh paws before , I bought my girls puppias there and had no problems . They are in co.Wicklow , Ireland . When a Website has a postal address also on it and contact phone no. it usually inspires confidence . The Owner is also a member of this board .
Mimi

Natalie
7th February 2007, 07:10 PM
hi thats fantastic just need to decide which one to buy.

effie
9th February 2007, 07:44 PM
Hey Guys :)

I was just wondering have you thought of buying a dear dog harness rather than a puppia one? They are just as good quality, have a few more designs and are a little cheaper than Puppia.

I know everyone here is a big fan of Puppia i was just wondering :)

Take Care
effie

GudrunTheRed
9th February 2007, 07:52 PM
I just looked at some Dear Dog harnesses on this US site: http://www.ipetconnection.com/Air_Mesh_Harness_Set_p/dsh01.htm and they seem to be identical to the Puppia harnesses and even the same price. If I were in the market for another harness I would definitely get a Dear Dog next so I can compare/contrast it to the Puppia. I love my Puppias but I'm also very happy to try out other brands.