• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rio's first obedience class - 28th February

msunter

Hi All

Rio has his first obedience class on the 28th February. I am so excited and nervous, I called the woman who runs the local and only dog training in our area :yikes and she said we are more than welcome to come along and join.

Rio knows most of the basics, such as sit, stay (still working on) :roll: but is good at times. Give a paw, speak and "quietly or too loud" which means he makes this cute growly asking plea for a treat if he barks too loud, very comical. Plus he has finally perfected rollover.

She is coming down to the house on Sunday to meet him, so she can see what his little personality is like.

Do most trainers like to meet a pup or dog before they begin classes to get a feel for the dog? Friends have said her and her colleague trainers are very good and have even begun agility classes for the summer which he will become involved in.

Melissa :flwr:

Our trainer wanted to meet the dogs before their first classes, and asked us to drop in anytime.

I think that's one sign that you've found a good trainer. :)

Back