• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Faithey after a week

arasara

I can't believe it's been a week since Faith came home. She's made so much "progress" here!! I suspect at first she was scared and inside her shell but she's really coming out of it now and is a beautiful little young lady. ;)

Here she is on the couch with her petstages toys:

b74513173.jpg

What's that, mom? Can I bite that camera?!

b74513633.jpg

This picture reminds me of Monica's little Zoey:

b74513718.jpg

Getting along great and playing with brother Kosmo:

"Hey it's mine! Come on you're so much bigger than me! Just lemme have it!"

b74513691.jpg

"Yes we're cute, now can you let us into the living room?! I promise I won't pee on the rug!"

(I have a mop bucket, a box of greenies and her celltei carrier blocking off the living room, lol)

b74513321.jpg

Pardon my appearance - this is what you look like with a crazy hyper puppy who is relentlessly trying to play 24/7

b74513445.jpg

"Mommy I think I finally love you"

b74513430.jpg

"WOW, all this playing makes me pooped!"

b74513664.jpg

Thanks for looking! We really really enjoy her. She's passed out across my lap right now - wonder how long it will take her to grow out of that! :lol:

Awww, I just love her :D

And Kosmo, too. He's looking all grown up now!! What a lovely pair :luv:

She has gotten so big Sara!!! My hubby was looking over my shoulder at my laptop and says "Hey, where are you hiding those toys? I have never seen those before!" :lol: He thought he was looking at pictures of Zoey!! cl*p She is sooo beautiful! I knew she and Kos would get along! :D

Her hair looks longer in just a week! I'm glad things are going well. She looks happy and so do you and Kos. Thanks for the update with photos. As the saying goes...A picture's worth a thousand words!

She is sooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!! I love that puppy belly!!! Thanks for sharing the photos. What a wonderful story this pup has.... she is very loved.

Lynn

she got so much bigger i love the picture of her and Kosmo playing and you look so happy in that picture.

Nothing beats a B&T puppy's face :) Sara, she is precious. I need a bigger house :roll: :lol:

Ooohhhh--Faith is a doll!! And, wow, Kosmo has really grown. He really looks like a big brother next to Faith!!

Keep those pictures coming!

She is a doll, but I bet she is a Holy Terror just like her wee friend over here waiting to play with her on Saturday. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

You can see the gleam in your darling face Sara how much you love that little one. :lotsaluv:
Hey that skin of yours is just too smooth, I know you are young but what the heck are putting on that face. icon_nwunsure

It better not be any of that cream that your mother brought up at xmas and I didn't get any cause your SIL took it all. :bang:

Faith is a doll, it is great that her and Kosmo are playing together already.

Snuggling will come. :hug:

Wee terror I can see it in her face, she better not teach My Sweet Innocent Darling Darby any of her mischievous behaviour. :yikes icon_whistling

Aww thanks guys for all of your kind words. She's coming along great - it's so much fun to have another puppy in the house!! I had forgotten what it's like to have to constantly watch a puppy. ;) I was interrupted during american idol last night because she and Kosmo were "wooing" back and forth at each other. At least they are getting along. :flwr:

Linda - I think you better keep your "darling innocent one" all locked up because if Faith has anything to do with it she'll teach him more than 1 naughty trick. One being biting the tail hair of your brother and hanging on for the ride. :roll: She does look like she's got a mean streak in her doesnt she?! Don't worry she's not lying - I think she thinks she's a great dane!

arasara said:
Aww thanks guys for all of your kind words. She's coming along great - it's so much fun to have another puppy in the house!! I had forgotten what it's like to have to constantly watch a puppy. ;) I was interrupted during american idol last night because she and Kosmo were "wooing" back and forth at each other. At least they are getting along. :flwr:

Linda - I think you better keep your "darling innocent one" all locked up because if Faith has anything to do with it she'll teach him more than 1 naughty trick. One being biting the tail hair of your brother and hanging on for the ride. :roll: She does look like she's got a mean streak in her doesnt she?! Don't worry she's not lying - I think she thinks she's a great dane!

Aaaaaaah I think Darby will be taking her for a ride, poor wee Kosmo he would never take her on a proper ride. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Dudley will sit back and take it all in. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Cure for what ails..

I was having a down day so decided to look at puppy pictures.

What else does anyone need?

Barkleigh has that toy with the tags and the other with the balls and still loves them after 6 months--they seem indestructible!

Back