PDA

View Full Version : Pet Flys

enchantingdragon
8th February 2007, 01:49 AM
I really want one of these. I dont fly (claustraphobic) but I think that it would be a easy way to transport Ellie in the car if I just place her in it and strap the carrier to the seat. My question is Ellie is around 12 pounds now and probably will gain a few more pounds Im assuming. Do you think she will be able to use the medium for the rest of her life as I hope? Thanks for your help

arasara
8th February 2007, 02:52 AM
Aww I don't want to be the one who quashes your dreams but Kosmo is 16inches high and 14lbs.. I think it would be a tight fit if it's only 12 inches high.

Sorry. :flwr:

Cicero's Mummy
8th February 2007, 02:45 PM
Unfortunately... the medium petflys is not large enough for a Cavalier.

My old roommate has the medium for her 12lbs yorkie and the dog hardly fits comfortably... now she uses it for her two cats.

enchantingdragon
8th February 2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks girls for your help. I actually contacted Tammy, the owner of Pet Flys, to see what she has to say. I did read on her website they are planning a larger line for larger doggies so there might be hope yet! I just want something I can use to buckle Ellie in on in the car and I figure a carrier is easier then trying to strap her in.

On the other hand though Im sure 1 out of my 3 cats would love to have a new bed icon_whistling heehee

Cicero's Mummy
8th February 2007, 03:18 PM
Tammy is really great! She helped me when we were trying to get a gift for a friend...

Have you tried Celltei... they are comparable in price (some of them) and have great features for riding in the car.

www.celltei.com

I used this as my alternative to PetFlys.