• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its snowing

Yvonne117

Woke up to snow this morning in London, the dogs loved it.
383493268_5519a08e6b.jpg

Mine looked at me as though I was off my trolley when I said 'Go wee wees' and opened the door this morning :lol: Glad your two are having fun :flwr:

I didnt think they would go out in it, I was shocked when they wouldnt come in. They have been in and out all morning. When Harvey comes in I have had to blow dry his legs as he has large lumps of snow stuck solid to his long leg fur.

Grrr. It has been freezing (literally) here for days and we were predicted snow over last night.

What do we get?

RAIN.

I hate the Gulf Stream. I want snow! I want to watch Holly and Amber play in it!

Same here; we were all excited about the predictions for severe weather and snow and then got sleet and rain. :( Was hoping to take dogs for a run in the snow but no joy. So I went with a pal for Chinese food instead. :lol:

Back