• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

how cute is this!

emmawright

i bought daisy this dress today... too cute!

383943128_02aae35c33.jpg

LOL...you spoil her rotten! She seems to be a good sport though...a real fashion model and she looks adorable. How are her eyes doing?

I'm glad my Chester is a boy or I would be spending all my money on girly accessories.

she looks so cute where did you get it from? Not sure if jason would let me but lady in a dress.

LOL she is SOOO spoiled.. but holy cow she's adorable!! :flwr: Worth every penny and then some.. :flwr:

Awwww ... :lotsaluv:

She is adorable!!! !!!

I think it is sooo sweet hom much you spoil her Emma! You obviously love her to pieces!! :flwr:

Cody is TOTALLY crushing on Daisy!!! He thinks that she is especially hot in that little dress!!! Her eyes look so much better!! What a good mommy she has! :flwr:

Glad you all thought she is cute in her dress! i got it from Accessorize!
She is totally spoilt! But she is worth it!

Her eyes are really good at the moment, she is going to be on optimmune forever now, but thats ok, it has really helped her, and as you can see from the photo, her eyes are nice and wet now. just got to go to the vet in another months time, which is quite good, as we were going every couple of weeks! So she is doing really well! :D

Oh bless her - what did she think of the dress, Emma? I have one who loves dressing up and one who hates it :lol:

She is so adorable!!

Did they have any little boys outfits??? Perhaps i'll pop into town tomorrow and have a look!

Back