• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India & Geordie - puppies *More Pics*

Cathy Moon

Found one of their puppy photos and scanned it in:
384536142_b19bc623c3.jpg
[/url]

arasara said:
Oh cathy they are sooo cute!

I want more I want more!!! :flwr:

I second that! Cathy they're gorgeous now, but is it suprising given they were such cute puppies?!! :lotsaluv:

oh that's so CUTE Cathy - they were fabulous puppies and even more gorgeous now they're grown up!! xxxx

Oh Cathy I don't think I have ever seen any pics of them when they were little.

They are totally totally little darlings, and just the most gorgeous gorgeous Adults. :D :D :D :D :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

:thnx: They were practising their 'down-stay' homework for puppy class. They're only 1 month apart in age.

What's funny is we didn't even have a digital camera then, in fact we didn't have a PC or laptop at home because we both sit at desks at our computers most of the day at our jobs - why sit at a computer in our free time? :lol: Now look what's happened to me!!! :cffee: :lol:

Re: India & Geordie - puppies

India and Geordie say :thnx:!

judy said:
how about scanning some more? :)

:lol: I'm working on it! I want to get all those photos scanned in and saved to CD.

ok Judy, you asked for it! :p
386828126_162b4f3ffe.jpg

You can see their side by side x-pens in my kitchen...
386828122_c19ee453e7.jpg

386828123_dd47b8d3c5.jpg

386828116_7f9ce3206f.jpg

386815626_97aa71d050.jpg

386821397_be423471cb.jpg

:) my little munchkins :lol:

aw! thanks! their coats are so pretty, even as babies. india looks like a little imp. it's hard to tell the age difference there. geordie's dark eyes are beautiful in that first one. how old were they each when you first brought them home?

wow! they looks so cute and small in those pics! its nice to see how they've changed over the years! though theyre still absolutely gorgeous!

they are so cute Cathy! I feel almost ripped off that they are big now and you can't go and take more and more and more :lol: :lol:

:lol: I have lots more puppy photos!!

I just wish I had some of Chocolate's puppy photos. I'm going to ask her breeder if she can send me any or let me scan some.

Judy, I have to sit down and work out the dates I got them and their birthdays. icon_nwunsure Will get back to you on that. You got India right - she's an Imp. Colin and I say she walks to the beat of a different drum. :roll:

Cathy Moon said:
:lol: I have lots more puppy photos!!

I just wish I had some of Chocolate's puppy photos. I'm going to ask her breeder if she can send me any or let me scan some....

more photos are always welcome--really, geordie's dark eyes are something else. how's it coming with chocolate's breeder's photos? baby black and tans are delicious... :luv:

Back