• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just saying Hello!!

Erika

Hi Everyone!

Just had a few minutes, so I wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Erika, and I was lucky enough to get my first Cavalier this past November. :l*v: He is a ruby boy, and his name is Murray. He captured our hearts from the first time we saw him. We cannot even express how much this little guy means to us...

You were all so helpful in my early planning and preparing stages. Although I don't think I posted any questions here, I learned sooooo much from you all. Thanks so much for that!

Anyways, I'll try to post some pictures. I'm just getting started, so hopefully I'll get it all figured out soon!

Take care!

Just trying to see if I can post another picture....

Please tell me if this is too big or if I am doing it wrong!!

Here is Murray on the beach the first weekend we brought him home. We live in New Jersey near the beach. We love it there and so did Murray!

384625341_ac836c485f.jpg

Hi Erika,

Congratualtions on having Murray in your family, he is sooooo beautiful!
We feel the same way about loving our Tri cav, Sofee Marie. We can't get enough of her and it just gets worse (or better I mean!! :) ) as the months go along!
I can hardly wait to bring Sofee to the beach too, as it's just a mile away, but it's just too cold right now. Spring is just around the corner, so it will be so much fun to see her run and play in the water!
icon_welcome

Hello!!

Murray is so handsome ! He is such a cutie! I am sure you are loving your time with him. Welcome!
-Natalie

icon_welcome Erika and Murray!!!

Nice to have another NJ neighbor on here. :)

Murray is adorable!!! Hope you enjoy your time on here ... love the beach pic of Murray & looking forward to seeing lots more! :flwr:

Oh Murray is precious! YOu must be having a wonderful time with your sweet puppy!

I am a fellow New Jerseyan, as well!

We have got to get all these cavaliers in NJ together one day!!!
I am always envious of the get togethers Bruce is a part of!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Thanks for the nice welcome!!

We are loving him so much! He is the greatest dog in the world!! We also have two little kids, and a Yorkie, and he had fit into our family perfectly.

To my fellow New Jersey residents....I would LOVE to have a Cavalier get-together!!! How cute would that be? :flwr:

New Jersey must be loaded with Cavs, lucky you. Wish I had more in my neck of the woods. Would love for Lily to be able to actually see another Cav in person.

NJ is not exactly loaded with Cavs, but Molly helps bring their ranks up with 4 of them!!! We definitely have to have a NJ Cav Playdate!!! :)

Are Rubies taking over????

Beautiful dog - and I also have a Ruby.

Nice to meet you and look forward to hearing all your comments and seeing your pix. I think my dogs would walk on air before they walked in sand!! We're fairly near the beaches but I don't think they are "dog friendly". :?

hello again!

Erika, I just noticed that you were originally from Schaumburg. Welcome from a previous Naperville girl...I was born and raised there (finally moved to the mid-south when the winters got to be too much, but I love it there). My parents still have a place there in the summers (now they are snowbirds and go to Fla. in the winter). I do miss all the great suburbs, though. Ferris Bueller lives!
:lol:
-Natalie

Hi Natalie! Your post made me laugh! :lol: I used to love the winters in Chicago with all the snow. Now I live in New Jersey and we don't get much snow usually, but when we do, I get tired of it pretty quickly. It's different when you actually have to shovel it and drive in it. When I lived there I was living with my parents and they took care of all of that stuff...makes a difference!!

I do get so homesick for Chicago though. I really have to make plans to go back for a visit. It has been a long time...I miss Woodfield Mall! :D

Back